Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sort Button- Can we please have a confirm added?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sort Button- Can we please have a confirm added?

I don't know how many times I have accidentally hit the sort button. Could we please have a confirm option added? I know I am not the only person that this happens to.

Amen! Everytime I accidently hit it it's like nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo spending 30 min putting every set/ combo back in place. It's better since it was moved up but it still happens sometimes and a confirmation would be so nice.

Comment

So it's getting old now, the amount of times players have clicked Sort by mistake when trying to close window. I don't know who's idea it was to place such a button literally a few pixels away from the closing window button, but I have a solution. Pretty sure that moving it to the left would save us all the headache.

Current one - Bad

Solution - So Good

On top of this, maybe add a ''confirm'' window as some people have already suggested.

*Don't believe this is needed? Try clicking the red X in the images above as a simulation. In the first image you will feel chills down your spine as you suddenly realize a simple miss click is equivalent to wasting precious time organizing your inventory again. In the second one you will feel at ease when clicking the X, it might feel addictive and sublime even.
      Last edited by Kenshin; 20-11-18, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Big +1 to this
        My youtube channel

Comment

Or you could use the keyboard shortcut to open and close the inventory window. But I see where it could lead to missclicks.

Comment

• Kenshin
            Kenshin commented
            Editing a comment
            Problem with this is its easier for people who use the new shortcut settings not the Epic V ones. ( F1, F2) etc, which involves using the Alt key+ another key. And Alt key sometimes bugs out when tabbing out of Rappelz, making it so that keyboard shortcut method swaps. They should fix it, there is no reason for those 2 buttons to be so close to each other.
            Last edited by Kenshin; 21-11-18, 08:55 AM.

• PrinnyOverlord
            PrinnyOverlord commented
            Editing a comment
            If it's easier to use compared to the epic V settings then why not switch?

• Kenshin
            Kenshin commented
            Editing a comment
            Depends on your keyboard, in my case its more comfortable to press the F1's buttons than the actual number buttons due to their distance. I just use the numbers to select pt mates. Let's not mention that the epic V settings are the most used by most oldschool players, hard to unlearn them. If the X exists as part of the UI is because it has a purpose and a use. If it is to be used, I'll use it. On top of all that I rather just aim with mouse and click than go around looking for shortcuts on a keyboard which I can barely see I hope it isn't a challenge for the devs to move that button some pixels to the left.
            Last edited by Kenshin; 23-11-18, 04:24 AM.

and makw one for open wh

Comment

BIG +1 to this too hate pressing sort by mistake

Comment

Or let us right click a box in our inventory an when you do hit sort that box stays put.

Comment

Working...
              X