OL Lag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OL Lag

Is anyone else playing overlord experiencing really bad lag? After the recent class rebalancing, I changed class to OL and after playing for 30-40 mins I start experiencing really bad lag. Please help!

I believe everyone is having a similar problem. I play VM and after about an hour of playing I get a delay on everything I do. Opening my WH for the first time during this lag seems to be the worst, as it takes about 30 seconds to load a near-full WH. Restarting the game seems to fix it for the next hour or so. I believe it has something to do with the new damage texts they added, because no one noticed this problem before they implemented them.

Comment

I have the same problem. This lag started about 2 weeks ago after maintenance. when im stay on game longer this lag is bigger and bigger. Only restart game fix problem for a short time. All my friends from guild the same problem.

Comment

same here play for about an hour then have to restart the game to kick the lag

Comment

Ignored topic ?

Comment

Same, kind of annoying. Rappelz runs worse and worse. Everybody I talk to experiences this as well. Is it going to be fixed anytime soon, or is this the new rappelz experience?

Comment

This type of lag is new or at least to me. It sucks that this lag is happening to many of us. I thought it was just me.

Comment

I have the same problem with the lag issue, but I believe its not only happening to OL. I am playing as a Beastmaster. This lag problem happens after 30 October patch. its very game breaking having to restart the game after every hour of gameplay to kick off lag. Hopefully something will be done to resolve this issue.

Comment

Thank you all for your input.

Comment

Can you fix it or not?

Comment

Working...
                    X