Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New fansite : Rappelz-Analytics is now available !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New fansite : Rappelz-Analytics is now available !

Hi everyone !

As you maybe know, i'm interrested by Rappelz's Stats since few weeks. I made a tool to collect them and to read them and i decided to release it for everyone.

This website was made in France, that means there are few mistakes (since english is not my born language)

To see Rappelz Analytics, that's there ---------->>>>>>>>> https://en.rappelz-analytics.com/ ! <<<<<<<<----------

This website have some interresting features :

Servers stats :
    You can see the average level, the guild quantity evolution and the 175+ quantity in your server with only one click !

Char statistics :
    Every single player in the leaderboard can be found on Rappelz Analytics. You can list the guild and the class played by a character between May 30th and today.

Guild stats :

You can see the player-list of a guild, the average level (and its evolution) and the Score (and its evolution) of a guild !

Guild Leaderboard :
    Based on the "Score", you can see all guilds in game and their position. The score is calculated according to this formula :

Number of characters + Guild's average level +Quantity of characters above Lv165 + Number of different classes in the guild

Give your feedback and get a chance to obtaine 2 E-Pros ! : https://goo.gl/forms/hIiUsrDuGCcm3erv2
    ----------------------------
    Wantmytip ( #Gentleman )Serveur Lamia, Fondateur d'HistoryOfRappelz.com .

Mon site : https://wantmytip.com/

Firstly, very nice job!

It's no surprise which guild has most points from all five servers you included in this (by far!)
    Though it's a shame I can't see my history before my transfer to another server x.x
    My youtube channel

Comment

I love it! Any chance you'd consider adding "search for a name" and "search for players between level X and Y" as features?

Comment

• Wantmytip
        Wantmytip commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the suggestion ! That's something i can make when i'll have some time

• Mochatroid
        Mochatroid commented
        Editing a comment
        :D

Looks great! Great analysis !
      Need to submit a ticket? Click http://cs.webzen.com/Inquiry/RegistInquiry/
      1) Choose the category of your issue.
      2) See if any of the listed articles resolve your issue.
      3) If none of the articles resolve your issue, you can click on the most relevant article to submit a ticket.

Comment

Nice work!

Comment

I see nothing in charts, legend shows first char and so.

Comment

• Wantmytip
            Wantmytip commented
            Editing a comment
            Could you give me the page's URL ? What is your web-browser ?

Wow! Pretty neat!

Makes me remember the old Rappelz Character Database that was around in the earlier days of the game.

Eva
          The game being a bad boy, Webzenianz? Go here: Helpdesk and Comment Card
          Cater to your customers, or someone else will!
          I gotta have more cowbell!!

Comment

Undine best server .... I'm not surprised .... Join undine you weak peasants from unicorn and bety

Comment

Maybe chuck some keywords in there?

PHP Code:
              <meta name="description" content="Rappelz Player Database">
              <
              meta name="keywords" content="Rappelz, Undine, Baphomet, Players, Database, Player Database, Guilds, Search">
              <
              meta name="author" content="Mochatroid"
              Helps you get found by people searching for what your service provides.

Comment

MS IE 11.
                And no, i will NOT trying another browser.

Edit: Zoom 150%
                Last edited by Hunter; 28-08-18, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• Farmeroftrees
                  Farmeroftrees commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hunter, I used to be a fan of internet explorer as well but had to move on once it stopped being updated and supported by MS.
                  If you continue to use an outdated and unsupported browser you will continue to have problems.

I tried many other browsers starting with MS Edge (omg what a crap show that is) and finally settled on Chrome just because it integrates so well across all my devices.

Good luck no matter what you choose to do.

• Wantmytip
                  Wantmytip commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Charts on my website are made with an API from Google. So it's optimized for Chrome, but i won't tell you to try another browser. Use what you want.

An no, i will NOT change my charts.

So after looking at the stats on the site im not beleveing what it says , has only a total of 643 characters over lvl 175 on the server , unless that is currently online I call total bull crap.

Comment

• ThunderNikk
                  ThunderNikk commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Personally I don't have any characters over level 175 and I never will.

• Mochatroid
                  Mochatroid commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mmm... My database suggests 1658 lv175+ in total, Undine: 702, Betrayal: 538, Unicorn: 418. Mine will have anomolies, like if someone has a name change then both names will be in there (I don't remove names that don't appear in future scrapes).

The leaderboards also aren't strictly 175+, though the minimum has been rising - when I first started scraping there were plenty of sub-R7 toons in the leaderboards, but they seem to only hold so many players and so there is a minimum... At the moment the lowest listed WK on Undine is 161, in the Seekers guild, and the lowest Marksman is a lv162 without a guild. There's also a 162 Evoker from PIG between those.

*shrug*

It's not an exact science. When I first scraped the boards I did it by hand, copy-pasting hundreds of pages into an Excel spreadsheet, and then turning that into a database. Those were the days!

• Wantmytip
                  Wantmytip commented
                  Editing a comment
                  All of my datas are from the leaderboard. So call this as you want, but remember that my website does not have an access to the game's databases. Since i download with the leaderboard, my numbers are not 100% reliables, but it is representative.

Originally posted by Whodat View Post
                So after looking at the stats on the site im not beleveing what it says , has only a total of 643 characters over lvl 175 on the server , unless that is currently online I call total bull crap.
                Server : Undine
                Class : All

http://en.rappelz.webzen.com/Communi...All/13#TopRank

Comment

• Mochatroid
                  Mochatroid commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey, woah, woooooah, hold on there buddy, let's not bring logic into this battle!
                  Seriously, be reasonable!

• Lokasso
                  Lokasso commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well to be more accurate these are the active players from previous 45 days, so there might be a tad more. According to leader board: "Active players who have played in the past 45 days will be ranked in descending order of character level, EXP points, and the date of level-up."

• Mochatroid
                  Mochatroid commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I can almost promise you that Lord Cyberstone hasn't graced this game with his glorious avatar in the last 45 days.
                  I can absolutely promise you that statements made in and around Rappelz US should not be taken without a handful o' salt.

less than 1500 players above level 175 on all 3 US servers , considering some players have serveral toons over 175 that really shows the bad state of this game

Comment

• 6tacy
                  6tacy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  10+ year old game that gets very little advertising with outdated graphics and format.....

Seems pretty decent to me

Still waiting on a Search feature (eg. http://www.mochatroid.com/rappelzah/?name=hate&levelMin=162&levelMax=175) ;)

Comment

• Wantmytip
                  Wantmytip commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am still working on it !

Since i'm releasing the whole archive of the old french forum (the Gpotato one), and i'm having some important changes regarding my IRL situation, i don't have as many time i want, but i didn't forgot !

• Wantmytip
                  Wantmytip commented
                  Editing a comment
                  3hdahcar55chMtr

• Mochatroid
                  Mochatroid commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ooh, good luck - and ":D" I just really wanted to bump the thread.

The giveaway is OVER ! Congratulations to Inertia (Lamia(PVE), FR) and Hawksknight (Betrayal, US) ! They won TWO FREE EPROS !

Here is a little screen with Hawk :
                ----------------------------
                Wantmytip ( #Gentleman )Serveur Lamia, Fondateur d'HistoryOfRappelz.com .

Mon site : https://wantmytip.com/

Comment

Working...
                X