KSing fix for all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSing fix for all

lots of players QQ about the KSing in ROA so fix it ...... make it so anyone attacking a Boss or Mobs get exp and drops ........ problem solved, problem staying solved, Rangers lead the way

Another way would be that the first player to either chip or gets first hit gets all exp or drops
    Need to submit a ticket? Click http://cs.webzen.com/Inquiry/RegistInquiry/
    1) Choose the category of your issue.
    2) See if any of the listed articles resolve your issue.
    3) If none of the articles resolve your issue, you can click on the most relevant article to submit a ticket.

Comment

• TheLeo
      TheLeo commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm all for reducing Bosses respawn time as well, but it seems to me they have increased some of the boss respawns (Naga, Gnoll at crystal gate) not sure why they did that. i just know when i'm farming bosses in ROA on my DE, i hear alot of QQ even if i just kill 1 mob on my way pass a room. As for a damaged Boss idk if there's a dead player on the ground they don't get drops as far as i know anyways

• Whirlwind
      Whirlwind commented
      Editing a comment
      1st player to chip or hit is not a solution. So I go to hector, no one is there, I wait for 40+ minutes, boss camper (who has timer) logs back and is a split second faster than my little guy and has 0 zero respect for who is first at spot. So the camper should get all the drops? I don't think so.

• TheLeo
      TheLeo commented
      Editing a comment
      hoping that Hawk was joking with his comment, but Bow's suggestion on reducing respawn would help is a very good response

Ways to exploit this.

me and my 21 slaves come and just attack so we all get drops.

or let me spam chio or hit it 1 or 2 times then leave so I still get drops.

Comment

• TheLeo
      TheLeo commented
      Editing a comment
      My post was a way to fix a problem ......... u r not really saying anything, so good luck with all that

• Jordanv3
      Jordanv3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Im giving you reasons to why it wont work. Tell me how to fix it without giving exploiting opportunities to people.

• Mochatroid
      Mochatroid commented
      Editing a comment
      (Just quietly, I agree with Jordan on this - the unedited proposal sounds like it would be tremendously exploitable.)

Just imagine the devs rolling their eyes so hard when we ask them to rig up a "proportionate rewards system" which rewarded players according to how much they contributed to the battle - balancing the value of damage done, CC applied, healing performed, buffs given...
      Do more, get more. Hit once or twice with a weak attack, enjoy a few EXP and a few coins. Then we get to deal with all the blind devs.

I think this quote by a German GM is very fitting:

Originally posted by Piccolo View Post
    Hallo,

Zum Abschluss sei leider auch gesagt: Gegen den Bug im menschlichen Moral-System sind wir leider machtlos und diesen können wir nicht beheben. Hier haben die entsprechenden Entwickler versagt.

So long,
    ~Piccolo
    Means as much as :
    To conclude, unfortunately: Against the bug in the human moral system, we are unfortunately powerless and we can not fix this. Here the corresponding developers have failed.

So pretty much what he is saying is (as I understand it): manners maketh man.

Game could be a lot better, if players actually would behave like decent human beings.

Ksing/Pking wouldn't be that kind of an issue if it wasn't for a certain type of players.

Comment

• TheLeo
      TheLeo commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep thats what they all said about PK in dungens not that long ago LOL, but then

• Bowchicawowow
      Bowchicawowow commented
      Editing a comment
      The system allows it to happen which is the issue in the first place. Punishing players that enables a player to even perform this type of game mechanic is also laughable and extremely lazy by the devs to not fix.

End of the day people will do what they want to do and unfortunately there is no solution with this type of community.
      Last edited by Bowchicawowow; 19-05-18, 05:02 AM.

There's only one way to prevent KSing... Make all Dungeons Instanced

Comment

• TheLeo
      TheLeo commented
      Editing a comment
      include all or exclude all ? I'm for including all

• JustAnotherNerd
      JustAnotherNerd commented
      Editing a comment
      As long as there are two people at the same place there is always the option for one to Kill Steal. Therefore the only way to stop KSing is to make all areas instanced.
Working...
X