Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change is Coming! (Korean Notes Preview)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like epic 10 is a guild raid...someone should maybe tell the devs most guilds don't contain enough people to form one team, and who wants to leave their fully maxed out guild (buff) to join another one for the raid?

Hope they put guesting in, otherwise this might be an utter waste...or more exclusion content.
    Classic quotations: No issue here. Closing this thread.

Comment

• Hitsuyga
      Hitsuyga commented
      Editing a comment
      Most guilds have at least 8 people. On reviac alone there's a good 30 guilds that have 30-50 active players.

And people have been asking for guild content for like 6 years.

Add people to your guild if you don't have enough people for this content o.O

• Sizuki
      Sizuki commented
      Editing a comment
      Holy Shit, 30 guilds with 50 active players that would be 1500 players on one server. Guess i need to switch.
      Don't the servers already explode with 150 players?

Sounds crazy but i play on the german server so don't know what's up on reviac
      The scenario JustBrowsing describes is totally true on the german server, no guild can even dream of 30 active players. Most are just one man guilds.
      And the server would go down if 100 players gather at the market at the same time...

Originally posted by JustBrowsing98 View Post
    Looks like epic 10 is a guild raid...someone should maybe tell the devs most guilds don't contain enough people to form one team, and who wants to leave their fully maxed out guild (buff) to join another one for the raid?

Hope they put guesting in, otherwise this might be an utter waste...or more exclusion content.
    The guild raid presented on History of Rappelz is only a part of the future Epic X, I don't have any info on the other upcoming parts yet.
    Salutations peuple Rappelzien !

Holyblood, MG de la guilde AsKaard.
    Vivez dans votre monde, Jouez dans le notre !

historyofrappelz.com

Comment

Just had a word with Nazgul to confirm if this was Epic 10 coming or not, sadly nothing to do with Epic 10.
      Last edited by (MOD)Hiei; 17-01-19, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Hi can any1 tell me pls what does That mean shadow stalker? I m playing at Mephisto. And any1 know what they mean with hit? It is pacc of Penetration? Thx

Comment

• (QA)Tharja
          (QA)Tharja commented
          Editing a comment
          It most likely refers to pacc.
      Working...
      X