Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change is Coming! (Korean Notes Preview)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change is Coming! (Korean Notes Preview)

They're gonna change the boat!

1. Halloween event daily quests will be added.

- Please refer to the event page which changes after inspection.

2. The island of the forgotten gods is modified.

- It will be changed from one hour entrance to once every 30 minutes.

- The number of monsters summoned in Blue Stone will increase from 5 to 8.

- The level of monsters regenerating in the island field of the gods is changed to 150 -> 160.

3. Decreased depletion MP consumption per Deep migration card from 120 to 60.

4. Advance Shadow Rush skill reduces the cooldown of the effect does not occur in the liver

The part is corrected to occur normally.

5. Red and blue potion item description in the Kultime phrase will be fixed to 10 seconds.

#3 is Deep Evasion, the rest are all pretty self explanatory, even through Google Translate.

finally the island gets adjusted atleast

Comment

• Noire
      Noire commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, while the boat will still exist unfortunately, at least it will be possible to go to the island more frequently.

Hopefully, it will still sail for 10 mins after every half hour, so then you shouldn't have to wait more than 20 mins to get there, and since buffs last 45 mins (for most people) it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

It's not quite what I personally would have liked, but it's progress!

• Hebler
      Hebler commented
      Editing a comment
      it's a positive signal finally. Just happened to me yesterday, that i went to buff myself at :00 then the game dc'd me once i finsihed buffing and i got to relog at :11

It's still not all that useful. If I pop 1hr items I still have to come out when buffs start to run out..and then can't get back in.

Let's say I enter at 5 mins past. Do 35 mins, rebuff, try to re enter at 43. can't enter. Now wasting expensive cs items and can't continue on the island.

It's just the devs being stubborn as they don't want to admit they screwed up making it have a timer.
    Classic quotations: No issue here. Closing this thread.

Comment

• Noire
      Noire commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it's still an irritance. However, it's progress so I might stop complaining about it. For a bit.

Actually it's a pretty significant change, you'll just have to go rebuff at the 30min mark. Then you'll still have 10mins to enter the island again, which is more than enough, even if you dc !
    And as you mentionned, we can now enter every 20min, sounds like the exact time to form a party, so it's good for me !
    Thanks for the updates by the way !

PS: I also agree, the ideal solution is just to remove this time restriction, but they just found a good compromise imo
    Last edited by TwistdFate; 04-11-17, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• JustBrowsing98
      JustBrowsing98 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're assuming people log on and start exactly on the hour or half past, or are willing to stand around waiting for the timer to tick over before starting. And if you d/c at 11 minutes past, you're waiting 19 minutes to get on, meanwhile all your buffs and cs items are going to waste....

Even your example makes zero sense. You assume you get in exactly on time, so already pre buffed, and then you manage to leave and rebuff in zero seconds flat having left exactly at the 30 minute mark, which would give you the ten minutes.

The issue is not being able to enter when you want, or being able to re enter after rebuffing, or after d/cing, and wasting cs items. Making the window twice an hour doesn't fix that, it merely papers over some of the cracks.

• TwistdFate
      TwistdFate commented
      Editing a comment
      You don't get it : This dungeon was designed to work like that.

"You're assuming people log on and start exactly on the hour or half past" "You assume you get in exactly on time, so already pre buffed, and then you manage to leave and rebuff in zero seconds flat having left exactly at the 30 minute mark, which would give you the ten minutes."

You forget you have 10mins to enter after the departure time, and you know you can prepare before getting in a dungeon right ? It won't kill players to meet between xx:25-xx:35 or xx:55-xx:05 to buff, it's the whole point of this one.

And imo if you need more than 8min to rebuff and log in again go buy a new PC, even my grandma's old box can run rappelz better than that.

Remember : It's a dungeon designed with some role play background, it's an island for which a ship departs every 30minutes, and I find it good as it is. If you like some more accessible dungeons without any background you have lots of them !
      Last edited by TwistdFate; 04-11-17, 07:09 PM.

• JustBrowsing98
      JustBrowsing98 commented
      Editing a comment
      I get it, it was designed totally flawed.

I don't hang around after I log on to the game, I want to get moving. I also don't have set times I can log on. So if I log in at 8.45 I don't want to waste 15 minutes doing nothing after my hard day at work just so I can enter an area in the game.

Then it's a question of timing buffs, plus making sure I finish that boss kill, get out, log through my buffers (takes about 3-4 minutes in total, have to fix soul stones too), and get back and through the ship. So if I'm a couple minutes late getting through all that, the rest of my CS items that are running are going to waste or I need to then spend more time moving to somewhere else to continue.

Some of the bosses take quite a while to kill. Also, I don't want to have to set an alarm so that I remember to get out in time to rebuff and in again within that time frame.

It's not designed with any role play in mind- they just thought it would be clever to have a 'ship' as the portal to the new area and even more clever to try and make it a mysterious place by time gating it. Which totally backfired. But they can't admit they were totally wrong and hence the half hour measure. And also probably done to discourage bots.

Dull patch notes this week.... I keep hoping to see the first of the class balancing notes.

1. Server stabilization is in progress.

2. Circus dungeon monster is modified.

- Level 1 and 2 Harlequin Red is modified to use a different skill than the Heal skill.

- 3,4 Strength of Harlequin Red's heal skill is reduced.

- The rate of use of Reputation skill of 1st and 2nd stage madness is lowered.

I can't help but feel that these changes to the Red Harlequin's heal are a little.... Late?

Comment

Sweet jesus christ, Red Harlequins are the bane to any low/mid range solo or small parties.

Sure ' a little late' is a feeling, but at least it's late and not never.

"Reputation"? Is that Lunacy's Nightmare or Meph's AoE which usually kills off the party (lol) I'm grinding for?

Comment

Originally posted by Noire View Post
        2. Circus dungeon monster is modified.

- Level 1 and 2 Harlequin Red is modified to use a different skill than the Heal skill.
        I actually like the heal skill, I usually leave em alive at Lunacy, cause when lunacy hits me with nightmare(sometimes a couple o times in a row) the Reds hits wakes me up so I can keep attacking lol. If I do accidently hit em their heals keep them alive heh. As for the rest of the dungeons I stun them.
        Last edited by Night75; 10-11-17, 12:33 PM.

Comment

1. Halloween ticket exchange NPC is deleted.

2. New Soul Stone is added.

3. The creature's maximum level is increased to Lv190.

4. Creature skill is modified and added

Potentially quite interesting patch notes this week.

Comment

• JustBrowsing98
            JustBrowsing98 commented
            Editing a comment
            New soul stone..does that mean a different one, or yet more stats?

What really needs fixing is the drain from them, after 35 minutes it's time to return to base to recharge (not great if you happen to be on the island...).

• Whirlwind
            Whirlwind commented
            Editing a comment
            Lvl 180 soul stones, but I don't know what stats they give, I don't have a KTS account. If I understand the updated KTS patch notes correctly, pets will get better pet potion skills at 190 (lvl 20 unity). Also, chars can have same unity and pet potion active (unicorn unity + unicorn potion etc)

• Noire
            Noire commented
            Editing a comment
            Unfortunately, the details I posted were quite literally all the information available at the time.

Hello,

first of all, I do really appreciate this thread!

Does anyone has a source on the KTS for details? Do we have informations when these changes are going live on KTS?

I have the presentment, that these new skills will only be available for newly tamed pets. As far as I know, it was always like this, wasn't it?

Comment

Good news! Expanded patch notes:

1. Halloween ticket exchange NPC is deleted.

2. A new Lv180 Soul Stone is added.

- Lv180 Soul Stone will be changed to drop monsters that previously dropped hero's Soul Stone.

- Soul Stone Drop of the existing lv150 Hero will be deleted.

- Hero's Soul Stone will be added to purchase AP points after the car.

3. Soul Stone of serenity (1) Series 14 items will be changed to Soul Stone (2) series items.

- Items that exist in the equipment, inventory, and warehouse that are worn are all changed.

4. The cooldown of the secrecy return item will change to 5 minutes.

5. The creature's maximum level is increased to Lv190.

6. Creature binding skill is modified.

- Creature Lv190 achieved when the Bonding / meteor skills will be modified to raise +2 per creature enhancement.

- Unique Soul Creature's meteoric skill is modified to Active Buff skill.

- Some skill overlap restrictions based on creature type will be deleted.

Ex) Unicorn potion, unicorn binding, unicorn weather can be applied at the same time.

- Common Creature, Soul Creature's Binding Skill Overlap group is modified.

Example) Bindings: Orcs, Bonds: Orcs are available at the same time.

Ex) Union: Orc, Union: Unicorn can not overlap, Union: Oak artifact, Union: Unicorn artifacts can not overlap

7. Creature material, creation skill is added to the top Lv.

- When creatures reach Lv190, material and creation skill will be increased to Lv2.

- Lv2 Potion Creation skill will be made with Lv2 bottle material.

- Lv2 bottles will be added for sale at Crew Shop.

- Potions created with Lv2 empty bottles have no time limit, and items are nested.

- When using the creature potion skill, the potion Lv1 skill will accumulate Lv10, and the potion Lv2 skill will accumulate Lv20.

- The effect of the creature potion can be used in combination with the creature bond.

- Creation Lv2 skill reduces the reuse time from 12 hours to 6 hours.

8. While the character is disconnected, the creature's skill reuse time will be modified to elapse.

End of Notes.

Some potentially interesting stuff there. Unfortunately, some of it is very difficult to actually gauge what it may mean.

"Unique Soul Creature's meteoric skill" Could that mean the level 155 passive? 0.o

Level 2 pet potions will be interesting but...

" When using the creature potion skill, the potion Lv1 skill will accumulate Lv10, and the potion Lv2 skill will accumulate Lv20." You can turn level 1 potions in to level 10 potions, and level 2 potions in to level 20?

Getting a pet to 190 will be a challenge however, and it's old pets which benefit from the potion changes... Making a pet level 190 just to be a potion slave?

There are certainly some interesting sounding changes. I'm eager to see what they actually mean.

Comment

Maybe it means a lvl 1 potion will be equal to a lvl 10 unity and a lvl 2 potion equal to a lvl 20 unity.
              Originally posted by Bowchicawowow;
              You continue to avoid 1 vs 1 because, I won't make you forget you lost to a trainee staff in duel.
              you will dodge everytime because you have PTSD for losing to a trainee staff in duel
              Because you got beat by a trainee staff in duel
              me killing you with a trainee weapon again
              I killed you with a trainee weapon
              OK you can stop saying it now.

Comment

• Noire
                Noire commented
                Editing a comment
                That's sounds logical.

The bit that worried me was the cooldown reduction from 12 hours to 6 hours...current potion is one hour, which is how long it lasts.

And having to lvl a potion pet to 190..LOL. My healer pet goes everywhere with me, I'm 187 and he's not even 180...
              Classic quotations: No issue here. Closing this thread.

Comment

• Hebler
                Hebler commented
                Editing a comment
                The Creation Skills are not Potions. They are the level 50 Skills like: Creation: Death Tyrant Bone, which is used for Bloody Vengeance.

• JustBrowsing98
                JustBrowsing98 commented
                Editing a comment
                Ah, them ones- the ones that last for seconds?

so does anyone have access to KTS and can shed more light on those level 180+ soul stones?

Comment

• JustAnotherNerd
                JustAnotherNerd commented
                Editing a comment
                Maybe a new Tear Drop will be released o.o

• Noire
                Noire commented
                Editing a comment
                The souls stones sound like they might be replacing Polished stones. But putting 180 stones in Cube sounds illogical...

• EyeKon
                EyeKon commented
                Editing a comment
                whatever it means I suggest you to start stockpiling on Polished stones. =)

1. Kainen's belts have been reduced due to reduced elemental damage, increased effect is applied to the part

It is modified to prevent duplication.

2. Coin exchange NPCs are added to 7 Rank Cube related menu.

- Blessed car bunk cube bulk combination is added. (Probability of success: 100%)

- Added a menu that can be replaced with a regular strike cube.

3. Coin exchange The menu that exchanges the old coin of the NPC with the new coin will be deleted.

4. Normal car bunk cube pieces will not be dropped.

5. "Cube potion" creation skill is added to the cube creature.

6. Lv180 The icon of the new soul stone will change.

7. Creature Material After creature creation, the icon of the creature potion item created in the inventory will change.

8. "Unique Soul Stone Box" exchange points in the Arena shop will be corrected to 500 points.

It sounds like either the Spirit damage reduction, or the Yushiva's Protection aura are getting changed to reduce elemental damage. I don't get why we even have elemental damage in the game. It seems to be entirely superficial, aside from fire and thunder damage for Asura mages.

Most of the other stuff appears to be either clear as crystal or mud. Normal car bunk cube pieces will not be dropped. Normal cube chips won't drop any more? Coin NPCs have a 100% chance of creating Fortune Cubes?

Comment

https://historyofrappelz.com/en/kts28112017/

new item to remove the effect of transmog

Comment

• TwistdFate
                  TwistdFate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And we'll be soon posting an article on the new soul stones too

• (MOD)Hawk4hire
                  (MOD)Hawk4hire commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That sounds awesome. Thanx for keeping us informed about KTS!!
              Working...
              X