Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redeem Server Error...

Hi GM/MOD,

Have an issue regarding redeem... every-time i click on the code box the YOU MUST LOG-IN FIRST always appeared but am already log in... I tried on Explore, Google, Firefox & Opera browser maybe only browser compatibility but i get same issue. Please fix as soon as possible don't want any error on my account coz i use this on my wcoin. Thank you..

Hi,

I just tested a code and it worked fine for me. That page has added security added and can force a logout depending on specific conditions. It should also take you to a login page and I am not sure why you are not being redirected to that. Try doing this.

1- log out
    2- log in
    3- click on my account at the top right and click redeem coupon
    4- enter code and proceed normally

If that does not work, try clearing your cache and repeating these steps.

Comment

• Ar7hur
      Ar7hur commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello,

The clearing/cleaning cache and repeat the steps works but to late for the previous codes was expired. Thanks anyway.

• (MOD)Baell
      (MOD)Baell commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi,

I am sorry to hear that you missed out on the other code, but I am glad you got it to work now.

Same issue accord... even I use other PC.. but let me try that Beall. Thanks

Comment

Have you tried using Incognito mode?

Regards,
      Nazgul

Comment

• Mochatroid
        Mochatroid commented
        Editing a comment
        ^
        This is a good suggestion, though usually "try all the browsers" achieves that.

If neither Baell's suggestion or incognito mode fails, some other things to try:

* Another computer, phone, tablet
        * different internet source (school, work, phone hotspot)
        * VPN
        * Pray to a deity - I find Cyberstone and Shev to be quite effective.
        Keep us posted if you find something that works? Someone else might run into the same issue later.

Thanks for the tip Baell the cookies was the issue need to clean first. more power.

Comment

• (MOD)Baell
        (MOD)Baell commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome and glad it works now
    Working...
    X