No announcement yet.

Rappelz KTS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I recall, +20 to +25 belts give their % bonus to Boss cards, not Belt stats. The latter would be obscene to have happen.
    Belts also get upgraded to 8 max slots, last four are UBUK and 3 total Boss cards that are different can be applied. Can't equip 2 or 3 Lunacy cards.

Comment

• JustBrowsing98
      JustBrowsing98 commented
      Editing a comment
      Many thanks, just what I was looking for! Trying to work out whether it's worth it to pimp a belt now to +20 in readiness...and what combo to use for my slayer.

• MultiCoreMagic
      MultiCoreMagic commented
      Editing a comment
      @JustBrowsing98
      If you really want additional lunacy cards for example, you have to do a collection card. That's where you combine multiple copies of the same boss card to get about half of the stats.. those you can add along with the original.

• Hi !

This night, there were a balancing in the KTS, here are the two tables i translated :

The first is changes on skills and the second is about changes of the effect of the skill cards. I don't undertand the numbers but it means that everything is "up"

There were some changes about Vault of Lies bosses. Their repop time is decreased. That's now 10 min
    ----------------------------
    Wantmytip ( #Gentleman )Serveur Lamia, Fondateur d'HistoryOfRappelz.com .

Mon site : https://wantmytip.com/

Comment

• BahlUni
      BahlUni commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the info and that's good news I checked a couple of skills and it seems to be like this:
      The first table is about the base effect duration (it's duration for unleveled skills without skill cards).
      The second is the added effect duration per skill card +.

Edit: Intuition card doesn't add duration atm. Let's hope it was a bug and that they'll fix it when they implement this..
      Last edited by BahlUni; 24-08-17, 06:30 AM.

• Whirlwind
      Whirlwind commented
      Editing a comment
      I am fairly certain Intuition card adds duration already on KTS. At least that's how I understood patch notes a few months ago. If I have time I'll go through the patch notes again and try to find it.

• Wantmytip
      Wantmytip commented
      Editing a comment
      Thx for the infos. I'll update my tables to post them on HOR

• Originally posted by Wantmytip View Post
    Hi !

This night, there were a balancing in the KTS, here are the two tables i translated :

The first is changes on skills and the second is about changes of the effect of the skill cards. I don't undertand the numbers but it means that everything is "up"

There were some changes about Vault of Lies bosses. Their repop time is decreased. That's now 10 min
    Is meybe this time of buff changed increased?

Comment

• I'm guessing buff duration for the second table, as per BahlUni's post above. that would make a +5 last 45 mins instead of the current under 35. Might have to review my buff slaves cards...although a lot of them broke going for +6...
      Classic quotations: No issue here. Closing this thread.

Comment

• Althaziel
        Althaziel commented
        Editing a comment
        firstly, some buff slaves of my guildies have already +10 cc (and i don't even speak about principal skill)
        secondly, if they only raise base duration, you'll spend less money to raise your cards (less profit )

business is business

• Beetle1
        Beetle1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Business is business? As long as it is something that can realistically be achieved by players. Majority of players don't have several +10 skill cards and won't be able to do that in my opinion. Increasing base duration would have been better...players would still upgrade buff skill cards for duration, because you still have to get to your spot, pop consumables etc...all of that takes time. A flat one hour isn't enough for that. Or even have a 4-5 mins duration on +1 skill card. +7 - +8 skill cards can be achieved with lots of work by more players than lots of +10s.

Edit: Either way, it is a good improvement
        Last edited by Beetle1; 25-08-17, 11:14 AM.

• JustBrowsing98
        JustBrowsing98 commented
        Editing a comment
        +10's are almost impossible to craft, and get very expensive to do so. With ancients, and s-pros, it's very unlikely most people will manage to get to +8 or even +7. I've lost count of the number of fails even +5 to +6. Most of my buffers are still only +6 or at most +7, as failing +7 to +8 is extremely expensive as well as trying to find the cards to try again.

I've yet to hear of anyone who made a +10 apart from the hacked cards. Maybe there is some secret way those guildies of yours managed to combine all those cards to magically get +10.....maybe Nazgul should check some logs:-)

• Upgrading duration of soul harmony is just bullshit.
      Best thing to do would be replacing the buff by a permanent skill as soldier's"holy aura"

In my dreams...

Comment

• Hi !

Tomorrow, there will be some changes about the skills comp. Same things as the last week, but not the same skills! The Improvement of the buff-duration per skill enhancement will be higher as before for these skills :
        ----------------------------
        Wantmytip ( #Gentleman )Serveur Lamia, Fondateur d'HistoryOfRappelz.com .

Mon site : https://wantmytip.com/

Comment

• I was just asked in game if it was true they were getting rid of the merc class? I said where you here that? They said it was a rumor. Whats up with that?

Comment

• SaberLime
            SaberLime commented
            Editing a comment
            What's up with that? Well, simple, its just a rumor. But did you know they will make the Void Mages healers now? The spams will be targetet and shot at party members and they will heal. VM's will no longer DD! (See what I did there? I made rumor. Its not that hard.)

• Good thing for watermarks!
          Everyone needs one of those.
          Last edited by Spazz; 03-09-17, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoohoo51 View Post
            -> 8 new armor will be added.
            - New armor can be obtained by
            refining the magic crystal that can be obtained from the temple of the magic trash with the crystal of the magic body and using the existing reinforced armor of this space as a material.
            - The new armor can be made from the blacksmith Karun in the town of <Katan>.
            - Enhanced armor used in the production of new armor, hardness, random options, skills, etc. will
            be transferred to the new armor will not change.
            Could you confirm that existing armors of the parallel world can be converted in 175/185 armors, or they're talking of a new stuff dropped in the new dungeon ?

Comment

• JustBrowsing98
              JustBrowsing98 commented
              Editing a comment
              Existing pw armor are required for the conversion- enhanced pw armor, by the looks of it. you don't lose skill or stones or bonuses, but do gain new ones (from what I have seen in the above posts).

• Nothing this week? It seems like all 9.5 info has just stopped recently

Comment

• Wantmytip
              Wantmytip commented
              Editing a comment
              Nothing 'really' interresting in Korea, i believe that we will have all of the new things non annonced here tuesday.
              There was some changes about the pet-exp cap ! But i don't have more infos about it, if the cape was removed or if the cap was increased

• JustBrowsing98
              JustBrowsing98 commented
              Editing a comment
              I really hope they fix the pet exp cap. It's beyond annoying when you're doing PW runs and the pet gets even less exp than you percentage wise despite being 20 levels lower.

I hope they remove the exp cap and allow pets to level at the same rate as players- pet classes could be 150%, and then AC would be bonus on that. That way we could lvl up more than one pet and my main pet wouldn't be 20 levels below me and taking way more damage than it should do.
          Working...
          X