Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Art shop: Unicorn server! (other servers can join too)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art shop: Unicorn server! (other servers can join too)

Hey all! Firstly, I would like to thank Nazgul for clarifying whether or not art shops would be possible. If you would like to see the conversation string, you may go here to check it out =]

I AM ON UNICORN SERVER. I will -only- accept gold and items from this server as a result, unless you are offering to come to my server with wcoin to give cs items. Sorry for any inconveniences here.

This is a shop where you can purchase hand crafted artwork of your characters created by me. I will be accepting mostly Rupees and cash shop items here, but I may accept other in game related things as well depending on their worth.

Index:
    [you can use ctrl + f to locate these for ease of access]

Post 1

01. Samples
    02. Prices
    02.b Extras
    02.c Pets
    03. Edits

Post 2

04. Slots

Art commissions are currently OPEN

01. Samples

[click the thumbnails to enlarge image]

02. Prices

Heads:

Head shots, as the above samples show, will always come with a bit of shading. They are also a bit experimental, so the style may not be truly consistent. Weapons will not be included. I will not draw things that completely cover the face for these, since these are meant to highlight your characters features. Things that cover less than 40% of the face are ok. If you aren't sure if your face covering items are within the allowed drawing frame, you can ask for clarification. Things like scars/hair etc are perfectly fine.
    This does not come with edits.
    3 billion rupees or the equiv in wcoin/items

Portraits:
    These come as bust/chest up pieces. You can order them with just lines, or you can have me add flat monochrome colors to them. You can choose whether you want a more 'anime' look or a more 'realistic' look for these. These can come with weapons/wings. I will allow you to ask for up to 2 edits.
    5 billion rupees or the equiv in wcoin/items.
    +Weapon = 1-2b extra

Waist ups:
    As the type implies, these are from the waist/crotch up. You can order them with just lines, or you can have me add flat monochrome colors to them. Like portraits, you can choose to have me make it more 'anime' styled or more 'realistic' styled. I will allow you to ask for up to 2 edits.
    7 billion rupees or the equiv in wcoin/items

+Weapon = 1-2b extra

02.b EXTRAS:

If you would like to add an extra thing to the image, such as your pet/items/spells etc, I will charge 1-7b more depending on what it is you are wanting me to add. Things you can add are including, but not limited to, certain hand held items, bags (such as you wanting to show that your character has places to put stuff lol), extra pieces of gear (such as if your character found a piece and are excited or something), spell type abilities/glows and things of these nature. I will add more to the list as it is brought up, but as always if you are unsure if I will draw it or how much extra it will cost, you can always feel free to ask me. Generally, as long as it is within my ability to, I will be fine with adding it to the piece.

Price range will look something sort of like this:
    Bags and simple spell glows or things like cards, or other smaller items that don't require a lot of detail will run closer to the 1b marker, while things larger and more complex like extra weapons, detailed/large pets, or extra armor etc will likely run closer to 7b.

02.c PETS:

If you do choose the option of adding your pet to the image, these will be limited to pets with human or human-like faces only as this is my area of expertise. I MIGHT reconsider depending on what the pet is and what details it has, so feel free to ask me just in case.

03. Edits

Edits are where I will make a change to the image, usually because you don't like something completely, or because you forgot to have me add something to the image that you wanted it to have (IE your character has a helmet you like, but when you showed me the character it wasn't wearing the helmet so I did not draw it.) I will only do this for free the number of times listed in the above offered types of art. If you require more editing, I will ask for extra gold for my time (but I ask that you keep the edits within reason, and I will try to keep the extra costs within reason too.)
    Want art of your ingame characters?
    Check out my art shop here ^^

^Will be replacing this with an image link soon^

04. Slots & Order Form

I will be taking 2 slots at a time ONLY. This is to prevent me from getting overwhelmed, since I also am more than likely going to be working on a lot of other commissions from other websites that pay me real money. I cannot guarantee a time frame for when I complete your art, but I will always give you relevant updates when I have them. My real money commissions will always come first though, just so you all know. If you would like to order with real money, you will have to contact me off site at my deviantart by note since I don't think Webzen would like the idea of me taking real money on this forum lol.

Order Form:
    Code:
    Mains name(if from undine):
    Head, portrait, or waist?:
    Style(anime/more realistic?):
    Character(Provide front+back full body, and close up of face):
    Extra details:
    Slots:

1.) available

2.) available

05. Ordering and Payment

I will accept payment in full when the piece of art has been completed. Once it is completed, I will post a thumbnail (same size as the ones in the samples) of the completed image with a watermark over it. Once I receive payment in game, I will then put the finished, full sized image without the watermark in this thread. In order to order from me, you MUST post your form in this thread for consideration. Just because you post here asking for art does not mean I will auto-accept your order. It will depend on if I think I will be able to do justice to your character/what you are asking. If I tell you no on one character, I am sorry - please do not take it personally. You can repost a form with a new character, though, to see if I will accept that one.

When it comes to payment, if you want to offer more than the set prices I am of course perfectly fine with that. Offering more on top of the original price will likely get your image a bit more detailed/cleaned up, and I may also prioritize it over the other slot as a thank you.

06. QA

Q: What is your main's in game name?
    A: Wonderpad, same as in the forum :]

Q: Will you draw couples?
    A: No

Q: Will you allow us to ask for changes to the character? (Such as if you want them to be less feminine/more feminine, adding or taking out scars/face paint, changing hair styles etc)
    A: Sure! Just tell me in advance!

Q: Will you draw things not rappelz related? I have characters from other Webzen games/ other characters in general I'd love to commission you to draw!
    A: Yes

Q: Will you ever offer more than a waist up to head shot?
    A: I reserve anything more for my real money commissions, sorry ;(

Q: Do you do color?
    A: If you'd like flat colors instead of flat monochrome, this can be arranged. Anything other than flats I will be reserving for my real money commissions however.

Q: What art program do you use?
    A: Paint Tool Sai. I also use an intuos 4 from wacom to draw with. It is my baby <33

Q: How long does a single piece of art usually take, start to finish, for what you are offering?
    A: Only counting the actual time spent on a piece, anything from 1 hour all the way up to 5 or so. It depends on the detail level and if my hand eye coordination are working for or against me xD

Comment

Ok sorry if this is long winded. I just thought as the first art shop here, I should make it detailed so people would have a lot to go on instead of just jumping in without any info xD

If there is anything else you guys want to see in the information, feel free to let me know. I will continue to try and streamline this in the meantime.

Comment

• Wonderpad
        Wonderpad commented
        Editing a comment
        yea, please let me know bahl

I always like creativeness, but I don't need one of my own. Could I gift one to this user instead?

I stopped playing on Undine long before it got that name. I still have some left over rupees and CS items that I'll trade you from my char Bahl on Undine. Those should be enough to cover 1 product ranging from a head shot to a waist up with extra's, but I am not sure what she would like.

ps: are you sure about your IGN and server? Wonderpad does not exist on Undine, but I did find one on Unicorn...

Comment

• BahlUni
        BahlUni commented
        Editing a comment
        She did not get back on this, so let me just pass you something for the time spent waiting. You can treat it as a down payment for a service that is probably not required. I'm usually on Xanthar.

• Wonderpad
        Wonderpad commented
        Editing a comment
        what time are you usually on? And you don't have to give me anything until you know what you want drawn lol. I don't mind xD

• BahlUni
        BahlUni commented
        Editing a comment
        Evening in UTC times and don't worry about it.

(MOD)Jackalope
      I've removed the accusations from this thread but I thought a lot of what is included in Wonderpad's reply here deserved to stay.
      This thread is GM supported, as it says so in the first post. So please keep your scepticism to yourself, or bring it up with a mod if you disagree with Nazgul's choice to let me be here. My payment methods explain pretty plainly that I do not charge until the picture has been completed. It means the person buying my art is under no obligation to pay me until they see the artwork, therefore it would be impossible for me to scam someone.

Because I am offering to draw for people before they even pay, the only one that could possibly get 'scammed' here is me. But as Nazgul discussed with me in the thread I linked in the first post, and as I elaborate in the following paragraphs, I have procedures to protect myself from this

Comment

Nazgul did specify that the GMs will only "support" them on a per-case bases. Clearly, then, Wonderpad has gone about it the right way so as to have the GM's "approval", for whatever that's worth.

Wonder has gone about it the right way, out in the open, procedures up-front, nothing shady or back-door about it. It's a difficult sort of venture to pull off, and I for one support it because it puts us one step close to feeling like a community again. People doing things for each other, artists being artsy, good times.

Comment

Oh btw ty jackalope!

Comment

Ah i meant actual gifs ^^ like a single sig that pans from a close uo to a long shot of an image and then flashes my shop or something lol

Comment

• Mochatroid
            Mochatroid commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep, it supports GIF. I had this sig and avatar combo for a while.

The old forum even supported APNG in the avatars, but the new one doesn't T_T

• Wonderpad
            Wonderpad commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice, i'll have to look into making a gif then ^^ My friend has a program for it so I will ask her later :3

• Mochatroid
            Mochatroid commented
            Editing a comment
            If you're going for simple changes with no transitions, GIMP can do it just fine. Paint.NET probably can too, both free. You just set up each picture as a layer and export to .GIF - it should prompt you for how long each frame lasts for.

sorry for inactivity here. My wallet was stolen a bit ago and i'm trying to do clean up on that x.x Police said they found some of the wallet contents in a stolen car with a bunch of other stolen wallet stuff :c

Comment

• Mochatroid
            Mochatroid commented
            Editing a comment
            D=

• Mochatroid
            Mochatroid commented
            Editing a comment
            I miss you, Wonderpad :'(