• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOGO Ubk's already....seems like ages since we had them

Comment

ancient cube strikes would be great.

Comment

I WAN'T IN CASH SHOP BEJING OPERA MASK !!!!!

Comment

Guys please bring back the Upgrade for Enhance Belt Kit x2 i missed it. Thank you. Happy new year.

Comment

Philippines flag cape please....

Comment

Here's what I'd like to see: all those offers that were there 1st January to be permanently in the cs at slighter higher prices and then discounted for special occasions.
              Classic quotations: No issue here. Closing this thread.

Comment

Heart Of Homonculus please. I have been waiting a long time..

Comment

i think that ACS and ACD should be in CS all the time, i dont understand why these itens just stay a little time in shop. It should be in perm version!!!!

Comment

Transmogrifying charms for character bound deco items, wings and equippable cloaks (ie. Primal Gladiator Deco to Chinese Dress etc. /// Luminous Feather to Fallen Angel wings /// Christmas cloak with 5% matk / patk from 2014/2015 Christmas coupon to Energy of Asura) ----- i want my right to style back! Thankyou. =)

Comment

Why are we stuck with only 4 recharges? if you want money allow us to buy lol...

Comment

1. Whatever buffs I saw a GM with that increased stats by 720%.
                        2. Untradable +20 skill cards.

Comment

Emblems. Emblems is what we need...my new toon is running bare!

Comment

sealing scrolls accessory sale, lucky pack, etc please..got through 100 or so today (and didn't get very good stats..but I never do).

Comment

blessed pet things: BPOC :A , need another MD artifact for my s5 healer..

Comment

I would like to add, to the wish list, a "buff pack" that adds max lvl buffs which would last 1 hour. I mean buffs such as priest buffs, huna buffs...etc as well as hv buffs...all in one nice little package. Maybe they could come in a 5 and 10 piece set. You could call them..."Buff-o-rama" sets.

Comment

• JustBrowsing98
                                  JustBrowsing98 commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Deva blessing was designed to do this.

I'd like all buffs increased to at least an hour - I waste an enormous amount of time rebuffing and it's thoroughly game breaking to have to come back to town to get buffs every 28 minutes or so.
                              Working...
                              X