X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purse of dark power please.

Comment

• Pieces please. It's been almost two months since the last pieces sale..
      My youtube channel

Comment

• Makler
        Makler commented
        Editing a comment
        you are wrong, its not 2 months it was some weeks but not more than 1 month

• Hitsuyga
        Hitsuyga commented
        Editing a comment
        Last one I see was 04/01/2019.. closing in on 2 months

• Can we get selective creature re-specialization pots please, and other pet-related things (powerful creature taming scrolls, soul creature re-specialization pots, summoning scrolls)? I'm looking through old sales and it seems like they haven't been offered for over a year!

Comment

• Fainewedd
        Fainewedd commented
        Editing a comment
        it'll probably be solved with the next pet event ingame...

• Salubritas
        Salubritas commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmm, looking forward to that! Hopefully we get one soon.

• Enhanced teardrops
      Seraphim Wings (last sale was August)

Comment

• Need yuahiva stone riley kit and ultimate belt kit

Comment

• An item to disable the spam from the new "dungeon" that only about 1% of the players will ever see. If I can't run it, I certainly don't care about what's going on inside of it, especially since it just comes across as yellow gibberish spam.

Comment

• enhanced purified pieces, enchanced stones, etc. I know they were recent but with new epic and a new toon without anything on account it's going to be a long wait until they come around again.

Really this stuff should be available all year round- it's offputting for new players when they realise they might have to wait a couple months to pimp out their toon so they leave rather than spend money in the game- as we all know people want everything instantly these days and aren't prepared to wait!
            Classic quotations: No issue here. Closing this thread.

Comment

• Wings! Wings! Wings! please

Comment

• Since we got these new feathers, any chance you could add the enhanced country cloaks please? Or do we have to wait till the next World Cup

Comment

• Confusion
                  Confusion commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I second that. I would like to see those cloaks on sale too. I am tired of everyone having the exact same Valentine's day cloak.

• Transreverse Charms please.

Comment

Working...
                X