X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purse of dark power please.

Comment

• Pieces please. It's been almost two months since the last pieces sale..
      My youtube channel

Comment

• Makler
        Makler commented
        Editing a comment
        you are wrong, its not 2 months it was some weeks but not more than 1 month

• Hitsuyga
        Hitsuyga commented
        Editing a comment
        Last one I see was 04/01/2019.. closing in on 2 months

• Can we get selective creature re-specialization pots please, and other pet-related things (powerful creature taming scrolls, soul creature re-specialization pots, summoning scrolls)? I'm looking through old sales and it seems like they haven't been offered for over a year!

Comment

• Salubritas
        Salubritas commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmm, looking forward to that! Hopefully we get one soon.

• Enhanced teardrops
      Seraphim Wings (last sale was August)

Comment

• Need yuahiva stone riley kit and ultimate belt kit

Comment

• An item to disable the spam from the new "dungeon" that only about 1% of the players will ever see. If I can't run it, I certainly don't care about what's going on inside of it, especially since it just comes across as yellow gibberish spam.

Comment

• enhanced purified pieces, enchanced stones, etc. I know they were recent but with new epic and a new toon without anything on account it's going to be a long wait until they come around again.

Really this stuff should be available all year round- it's offputting for new players when they realise they might have to wait a couple months to pimp out their toon so they leave rather than spend money in the game- as we all know people want everything instantly these days and aren't prepared to wait!
            Classic quotations: No issue here. Closing this thread.

Comment

• Wings! Wings! Wings! please

Comment

• Since we got these new feathers, any chance you could add the enhanced country cloaks please? Or do we have to wait till the next World Cup

Comment

• Confusion
                  Confusion commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I second that. I would like to see those cloaks on sale too. I am tired of everyone having the exact same Valentine's day cloak.

• Transreverse Charms please.

Comment

• Sealing scroll accessory!!!

There is literally none for sale anywhere on the server....

Comment

• Things I can't find:

Face: no Xmas themed face items around, nothing anywhere close to them in CS. Need two with decent stats.

Universal cloak. Again, unless you happened to be around for the relevant event, nothing decent to put in this slot.

Emblems. Struggled to find one for sale, probably overdue! Should really be in CS all the time.

There is a huge market waiting for decos generally that could be awakened to get stats comparable to the Xmas event ones.

ACD is already very scarce- should really be in CS all the time, same as ACS. these are basic items.

So basically:

Face items with stats- hell, make them so they awaken using accesory green thing and use accesory sealing scrolls so you can increase scroll sales. Have accessory scrolls in CS all the time.

Universal cloak with stats or 5% boosts etc.

Decos (similar to commander stats or Xmas stats).

Emblems.

Edit: of course what will probably happen is these will appear as a 'sale' when I am away on holidays and I'll be waiting another 6 months before they come around again. When I say 'waiting', I mean playing another game whilst watching for the right 'sales'.

Comment

Working...
                  X