Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post 9.2 (Epic 9.3) KTS Patch Notes (Spoilers!!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CantSeeMe
    started a topic Post 9.2 (Epic 9.3) KTS Patch Notes (Spoilers!!)

Post 9.2 (Epic 9.3) KTS Patch Notes (Spoilers!!)

To begin be warned this thread contains spoilers. If you want to be 'surprised' for future updates, do not read this thread.

Since they seem to be doing class updates and other bug fixes I figured I would start translating them as they come out.
    Please be aware, the stuff in this thread may never reach us and some stuff could be lost in translation. They may come a week, 2 weeks, 1 month or maybe not until 9.3, only Webzen/Gala Lab knows when or if it will hit the US servers.

Quick Find Guide
    7th October
    30th September
    23rd September
    16th September
    9th September
    2nd September
    27th August
    19th August
    12th August

• (MOD)Alexander
    commented on 's reply
    Actually since it respecs *less* than old respecs, there is a fairly solid chance for "no".

• MadHatteress
    commented on 's reply
    Servers got wiped on kts, so this can't be checked.

• Dahia
    replied
    Does anyone know about skill changes for Magus ?

Leave a comment:

• Dynamo
    commented on 's reply
    Another crazy idea only one? Maybe give it immediately to the IS? Who needs this quest if you will this trade? On the server Eden (EU), only a few can manage to do it and this cost will be enormous. the whole party will go and do the quest example, one person will receive it 4 times and then I say I have and you sell. And this party helped him do the quest. People are stealing from servers to earn rupees. You think that it will be fair? I do not be surprised to see how the players would like to thank you for the game. Players leave the game. Reduce the number of servers. And it is only through negligence game publisher. Continuous DC, Lag`s old mistakes. What hope that new players will come?

*Google translate

• Reeves31
    replied
    wonder if the new soul re-specs would change a 9.1 pet into 9.2 or 9.3

Leave a comment:

• Xpulse
    replied
    Curious how it's going to pan out too bad we can't be civilized by it much...

Leave a comment:

• Nanias
    commented on 's reply
    huge loads of drama incoming. I bet those korean devs really think that 90% of the 170+ like portal camping, KOS, and bottling. REALLY, let's see what a living hell would be like.

• Aletria
    commented on 's reply
    Really? "Traded" as in "sold"? Can it be put in AH? Wow, that would be amazing!

I know the new epic is already named "rise to power" but maybe they should consider renaming it to "slaughter"? I'm sure it will be a more fitting title, if those are indeed the specifics for the new TP quest(s) in the non-instanced dungeon...

• Whirlwind
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for reply, but that is just ....

• (MOD)Alexander
    commented on 's reply
    Only one, no matter if 0 or 8 people have the quest.

And it can be traded.

• Whirlwind
    replied
    As I was reading, the bosses for the 160+ TP quest drop only one item per kill, regardless of how many questers are in party.
    What about Hector? Will every quester get the item or also only one, even if 4 or 5 people have the quest?

Leave a comment:

• Whirlwind
    commented on 's reply
    Question is, if we will get those new respecs. I sure hope we do.
    Rappelz PH has them now, at least they are mentioned in their patch notes.

• GiantDad
    commented on 's reply
    Sweet. I have a healer bone dragon and sandlord both with builds i like. Looks like i can just stage one of them and perfect it. Likely the bone dragon.

• (MOD)Alexander
    commented on 's reply
    None so far.
Working...
X