Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post 9.2 (Epic 9.3) KTS Patch Notes (Spoilers!!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have more info on the +20 stuff and I am here to share
    Ofc, I have to post it with the story.

I knew it wasn't specific to Parrallel World gears however after me and Athyra got talking, we noticed nowhere did it state R7. So he suggested I should go and make something +20 on the KTS... because that's easy... right? <_<

Anyway, I got there (just) and made a +20 R2 Helm.
    We then realised after I made this I had no idea where to buy this from. I searched the CS store, found two new items. Wasn't those... I went to the Blacksmith... nothing new there either. Tried the Black Market Trader who sells the ticket. Bingo!
    It currently costs 50m, so not wildly expensive. Remember, if you are using this you have either Helm, Boots or Gloves +20 and over. So it's not a bad price tbh.

The ultimate awakening of the stone: Armor
    Helmet, gloves, boots, eda stone to awaken hidden powers, all that the secret jewel has to force imbued, you can find the hidden power of the stone armor of the ultimate awakening. +20 Kid on the helmet, and gloves, can be used to enhance the boots.

When combining it with the Helm, up popped the usual awakening screen with the results and here is what appeared on the helm.

Confused by the yellow thing on the helm?
    It's an enchantment bonus, it appeared at +17 however I'm not sure if it appeared because the helm broke or if it is because it was over +15. Either way, it was an additional 2.9% chance of success.

Yes, this means currently you get both bonuses.
    At +20 it is always +1 to all skills and 5% skill CD reduction. This (as per the previous table I posted) changes as you get +21, +22 etc and then there is a range for the 2nd option (skill CD reduction for Helm).

Now, let's have a bit of imagination here. This helm is +20, so it has the best it can get. But what if its +24 and you get 5%, oh no! Your life is ruined! Going back to the KTS CS shop I tried the following scroll:

The ultimate awakening sealed scroll: Armor
    Allows you to delete the imported power to find another force of helmet, gloves, boots.
    The ultimate awakening a helmet, gloves, boots available to strengthen.

Combing this with an awakened piece of gear will remove the awakening for you to reapply it and try and get a better result.

This is how it currently is on the KTS, changes may happen and most importantly the update may never come here. But I've had a few questions in game about this too. Hope this helps explain it a bit better.

I've done quick and lazy translations, 'should' be somewhat similar to what it actually means.
    캔트나를보고
    YouTube
    Statbuilder - Working on it

Comment

• CantSeeMe
      CantSeeMe commented
      Editing a comment
      Put it on a pet, yes it increases the skill levels. There was no change in the CD, not sure if this is a text bug though. Had level 16 unity (giving the correct values) on an S0 pet.

Tried to combine the item with a non +20 piece of gear and it wouldn't work.

• Meple
      Meple commented
      Editing a comment
      Does this ultimate enhancement works on parrallel world gears (gloves and boots)? And do u really think, they gonna apply this ultimate enhancement to our server, what is ur opinion? the whole stuff seems to me very op^^

• CantSeeMe
      CantSeeMe commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes it will work on any helm/boots/gloves.
      No idea if they will.

So there are both awakenings on helm? Great! Just hope it would be active since next maint xD

Comment

• Magda123
      Magda123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, you just need a +20 helmet....

The differences between normal players and heavy CS users gets more and more out of control.
      Somehow I miss the days of non-Dura, where people played along instead of preferring to solo, because one alone is stronger than a mediocre party...

• Athyra
      Athyra commented
      Editing a comment
      actually... another change (no break before +8) would allow regular players to easily make +20 and higher gears

• Doomed1
      Doomed1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually this whole enchanting thing makes even bigger difference between heavy CS user and casual/NON-CS user.
      And even if you can make +8 without breaking it, it doesn't matter much.
      Considering it can be semi-easy to make +8 equipment, the real cubing hell starts at +10 or so anyway.
      Ofc anything to make the enchanting a bit easier is welcomed update, even if it is only to +8.

And i miss old times when you only had to struggle to make your weapon to +20(and even that was not must have really) and maybe armor depending on what class you played.
      Now it seems that you have to make everything to from head to toes to +25 to keep up, soon even your loot pets boots need upgrading to +25 or it isn't good enough anymore.

This all combined with all the randomness with PW gears(and all randomness in general) is just making this game less and less enjoyable.

we didn't get it, lame, but we did get the one from 2 weeks ago so maybe next week!

i just wont play this week =/

My favorite quote from forum: I happen to be a certified math genus in multiple relevant fields, I could tell you but i doubt you will understand them. no really normal people are like what the hell is that even a few fields of greater intelligence don't understand them well. LOL!
    My toons: Slayer - VoidMage - Mercenary - Magus - Templar - Berserker

Comment

• Leo7
      Leo7 commented
      Editing a comment
      Only a part, we didn't get the "safe to enchant to +8" ....

did we never get the update that old unique soulpets get new skill type when using the soul retraining pot?

My favorite quote from forum: I happen to be a certified math genus in multiple relevant fields, I could tell you but i doubt you will understand them. no really normal people are like what the hell is that even a few fields of greater intelligence don't understand them well. LOL!

Comment

• HeavenlyBuffer
      HeavenlyBuffer commented
      Editing a comment
      What good would that do? If an old unique with perfect skill set turn into random crap?
      That would only be good, if it keeps its old skill set and only gets the new unity and passives.
      After today's update for the new type pets, I am even more upset what they did to old pets.....now the new ones have crazy passives (level 10 of the 155 passive) and super strong unities while my old unique pet looks like some leftover.

• Athyra
      Athyra commented
      Editing a comment
      on korean servers if you soul re-train an old pet it gets new skills
      which means after a few tries you can get good skills again, it would be better than just keeping junk

So I will eventually be able to add stats to my UG gear and not have +25 gear on my pets?

Comment

1. Experience, deurapryul double event will be terminated.
      2. Thanksgiving event starts.
      3. Rondo ranks second in the armor shop that sold weapons and armor can not be changed to decompose.
      4. The Epic Soul Stone Angel naohdeon donation box will be modified in the way that they do not.
      5. Cache items of Medusa pitch will be modified to allow for moving the warehouse.
      6. UI windows will improve your character.
      - The stats of the character is modified UI shown
      7. Attack "Auto target" settings will be added to the game options.
      8. Enter strengthened when input is modified in the chat window, the window is closed.
      9. The Parallel World boss boss takin Skill Skill improvement and changes to the dot Hill skills.
      10. Existing Soul unique stats skill of a creature is modified.
      - "Blessed Soul: Soul Creature" Lv per increment of all stats skill will be revised upward.
      -: Is "The Power of Blessing Soul Creature" and skills that stat increase This increase will reduce per Lv.

- Lee Creature Skills training is because the increase is not going to change the existing skills.
      Skill Name
      Increase per SLv
      The maximum increase
      The soul of the Blessed Soul Creature
      Power of Blessing: Soul Creature
      Intellect's blessing: Soul Creature
      Agility's blessing: Soul Creature
      Fitness blessings of Soul Creature
      The concentration of blessing: Soul Creature
      The spirit of Blessed Soul Creature
      "Test Server Update List"

1. Thanksgiving event starts.
      2. Rondo ranks second in the armor shop that sold weapons and armor can not be changed to decompose.
      3. The Epic Soul Stone Angel naohdeon donation box will be modified in the way that they do not.
      4. Cache items of Medusa pitch will be modified to allow for moving the shed.
      5. UI windows will improve your character.
      - The stats of the character is modified UI shown
      6. Attack "Auto target" settings will be added to the game options.
      7. Enter strengthened when input is modified in the chat window, the window is closed.
      8. The skill of Gilgamesh character is modified.
      Skill Name
      Change effect
      Fire burst Ning
      3 → 6 changes to limit population
      Fire burst strengthening Ning
      +1 Casting time reduced strengthen every second change → -0.5 -0.29 sec
      Resuscitation of a miracle
      Use the possible targets including user
      to skill type target-type ground type → Change
      to change the radius in the range of 15 → 10
      Resuscitation strengthening of miracles
      Basic cooldown decreased -7.5 seconds → -10 seconds to change
      Dark Strike
      Animation is used to change quickly
      Banish Creatures
      Basic → 1 second cast time of 2 seconds to change
      to change the 'default cooldown of 10 minutes → 2 bun
      Extreme Managua
      Change the schedule remaining mana cost by 100% → mana
      Everything is translated with google translate... - so i don understand 75% of this
      Maybe someone has better success

Comment

• Noire
        Noire commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, the important parts are that old Uniques are getting their blessings changed, it seems the overbreeding passives are getting a boost to +30/40/50 so it sounds like they are going to be given a random value instead of a fixed +1 per level, the 150 blessings are getting reduced to 30/40/50 but the all stats are getting increased to 100/120/150.

It sounds like they are adding an option to use the auto-tab to the menu.

Overlord skill changes!

Armageddon - Increased the number of targets from 3 to 6. Since Armageddon hits unlimited targets, perhaps this refers to how many targets it can hit before the power of the skill gets reduced?

Whatever the Armageddon passive is called - A smaller reduction to the cast time per level? I don't know this one is confusing...

The OL Heal - Skill now uses target creature as point of origin rather than the OL, the radius of effect reduced from 15m to 10m.

The OL Heal Passive - Reduces CD by 10 seconds per level instead of 7.5 seconds.

Dark Strike - Animation speed increased (Yay!)

Seal of Halisha - Does anyone really care?

Desperate Blow - Some sort of change to the MP consumption, hopefully it will mean you can actually use it without losing your toggles and.... Well, ALL your MP.

IMO the changes to old Uniques is the interesting part, personally I don't mind the fact they don't get a second unity instead of some stats since most of the time the second unity is... Rather useless at best. However getting the same level of Blessings is nice. If only they increased the unity values to be the same as the new Uniques too....

• HeavenlyBuffer
        HeavenlyBuffer commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe the change to Armageddon means the stun effect and not number of targets? from what I remember the current stun effect is 3 secs? Seems like the cast time reduction per level gets increased from 0.29 secs per lvl to 0.5?
        As for the old unique pets... I am very annoyed that my old unique doesn't get the higher 1st unity and the 2nd unity. The difference between old 1st unity and new one is kinda big (for healers as well as ranged etc). While I understand that for example for heal pets 3 of the 5 2nd unities are useless (imo), 2 are very useful...+259 evasion is just awesome and 12.5 for cast speed are also pretty nice. I really don't see why we don't get the 2nd unity added, especially now that the new uniques also have the huge 155 passive.
        Even if they really adjust the passives of the old pets, they will still mostly be inferior...simply cause their unities are crap compared to the new ones. Just compare the evasion or attack speed unities for example. that extra attack speed can make a huge difference in reaching the next plateau.

• Noire
        Noire commented
        Editing a comment
        If I have got the changes to the Unique blessings correct then it is quite a speedy resolution, I hope that they transfer the existing values to the new values, Ie 50 to 100, 75 to 150 and such.

Again, if I have got them right then the speed on of this does suggest that they may also adjust the values of the unities.

i am sorry , i didn;t knew it was a solo presentation .
      Thanks for insight
      regards

Comment

yeah but seriously though, CantSeeMe, what do these things mean? lol

Comment

• Mochatroid
          Mochatroid commented
          Editing a comment
          @Hunter
          stop trying to cheat, cheater
          *chuckle*

• Athyra
          Athyra commented
          Editing a comment
          @Hunter, yeah, at least i know i am an idiot when it comes to understanding korean or anglo-google-korean lol

ty CantSeeme!

yes mocha, you should stop

• Mochatroid
          Mochatroid commented
          Editing a comment
          *shrug*

Update List 16th September

KTS

2. You cannot dismantle any R1 or R2 gears sold by the NPC's in town.

3. Epic soul stones no longer come from altar boxes

4. The CS version of Medusa Helm has been changed so it can be moved in the WH. (We don't have this).

5. Character Stat Window Changed

6. The auto tab feature has been added to options so you can turn it on and off.

7. Well... this one is bugged -.-
        But its supposed to close the enhance window when you enter the chat window. It actually closes when you send the message. Meaning you will still auto enchant with the spacebar. (Yes even with Enter to type first, it still doesn't close the window).

8. Overlord skill updates (never played this class, so the confusing bits remain confusing)

Armageddon 'Something' from 3 -> 6
        Heavenly suggested this could be for the stun effect
        The only problem is it translates to 'Limit the number of objects'.

Raze (Armageddon Passive) - Casting time reduced per level - 0.29 -> 0.5 seconds

Miraculous Recovery - Skill now uses target creature as point of origin rather than the OL, the radius of effect reduced from 15m to 10m.

Rapid Miracles - CD reduction per level -7.5 -> -10 seconds

Dark Strike - Animation is now shorter

Seal of Halisha? - Cast time improved. 2 seconds -> 1 second
        - CD changed 10 minutes -> 2 minutes

Desperate Blow - Used 100% of mana. Now it seems not to use any? o.o

Korean Live

10. Uniques will get the following skill changes/boost
        - This will not effect creature skills training 'because of the increase in basic skills'?
        Skill Name
        Increase Per Level
        The Max Value
        ~Table grabbed from Soothy
        캔트나를보고
        YouTube

Comment

• Franchypierre
          Franchypierre commented
          Editing a comment
          3. Epic soul stones no longer come from altar boxes < this is really nice

On that same note, they should remove empty "panteras, tortus, poultry" empties from Wooden Boxes
          As well as regular mp/hp pots/scrolls that already is a drop when you kill mobs.

5. Character Stat Window Changed
          I don't quite understand what changed? (The stats are all in the same window now? i take it?)

6. The auto tab feature has been added to options so you can turn it on and off.
          Finally.

• Noire
          Noire commented
          Editing a comment
          I would really love it if Desperate Blow didn't consume 100% of your current mana, aside from the long CD, it would be a nice skill if it didn't kill your MP. 300% of your MP is added to base skill damage I think I could do 1m crits unbuffed, which is a pretty powerful hit for a single dirk, unfortunately it's 300% of your current MP, so if you have 100MP it's pathetic....

• Athyra
          Athyra commented
          Editing a comment
          i think the bottom six are str/int/agi/vit/dex/wis overbreed passives

In the new screen of stats, what about the physical attack for people with 2 weapons? I see only 1 value.

Comment

• CantSeeMe
          CantSeeMe commented
          Editing a comment
          Uhm... exactly the same o.o

They are missing off hand patk, block per, p.ignore % and m.ignore %

• RobZombie1989
          RobZombie1989 commented
          Editing a comment
          hmmm doesn´t seem good planned... maybe we have the Chance to see a dual wielder Screen?

• CantSeeMe
          CantSeeMe commented
          Editing a comment

Update List 23rd September

1. MB skill fixed so it works or something? idk, was it bugged? - Edit: Related to Rejuvenating Roar.
        2. Dark Strike had an animation bug where your char would disappear, fixed.
        3. Level 130 quest line EXP changed, cant work out if it's an increase or decrease though
        'Lv 130 less than the amount of increase is obtained quest completion experience.'
        4. Updated character overview to include block percentage
        (They are still missing P/M Ignore % and offhand PAtk)
        5. Auto enhance spare bar improved.

Enables/disables the use of space to enchant. Ticked = space works, not ticked = space does nothing.
        캔트나를보고
        YouTube

Comment

• CantSeeMe
          CantSeeMe commented
          Editing a comment
          You need 3 TP in the first tree to get it. Something to do with healing?

• Legendarytiger
          Legendarytiger commented
          Editing a comment
          Ahh, okay, got it, thanks. I think Noone is using that skill, because it's not possible together with Law Exchange

• BahlUni
          BahlUni commented
          Editing a comment
          @Legendarytiger just swap some creature mastery rings around and check your pet stats. Sometimes they become worse with higher CM and re-logging sets them back to the proper value.

@ CantSeeMe thanks for the explanation. It is a spike buff that I haven't seen being used in years..

requesting an update plz on the latest ones oh great CantSeeMe!!!

Comment

1. The New UI will be modified to show also the 2nd weapon dmg. (offhand)
          2.. I understand here that an enhancement NPC will be deleted 0 i do not know to which NPC is this refering
          3. The new +20 and above new enhancements for armors will be made not available when there are equipped on creature
          4. fixing the boots +20 and above new enhacement of "all creature stats increase" (maybe it was bugged or something)
          5. Here i understand that if you enhance gear until +8 and fail the soulstones in the respective item will not be lost

This is more of a supposition , we do wait for more insightful comments

Comment

• Wantmytip
            Wantmytip commented
            Editing a comment
            That's this, yes

• CantSeeMe
            CantSeeMe commented
            Editing a comment
            1 - Yep
            2 - No idea. There are only a handful of NPC's which this could relate to and they are still all there. It's almost like a warning of what is to come
            3 - Yeah. The special awakening effect of Helm/Boots/Gloves won't apply to pets when you equip to them.
            4 - Now includes the enchant bonus from the cubes on the pets equipped gears.
            5 - Yep.

helm update helm update helm update helm update pleeeeease....

Comment

soul pet respec update pleeeeease....

Comment

• Athyra
              Athyra commented
              Editing a comment
              oh yes i want that one too!!
          Working...
          X