This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible stat combinations on UG and PW armor

After many hours of not getting the pieces I was looking for, I decided to try a different approach. Instead of farming, I compared all the UG pieces I had collected thus far. This made it clear that the pieces I was trying to get simply did not exist. Since I doubt that this is common knowledge I decided to make a guide.

Here is how they work:

Armor
    1st stat def
    2nd stat mdef
    3rd chance on stone slot or basic stat
    4th chance on stone slot or basic stat
    5th chance on armor specific inc (max hp/mp, hpr/mpr)
    6th chance on either a defensive* or an offensive** stat

So you can't get a chest piece that adds to both acc and crit power or evasion and macc, etc etc.

Boots
    1st stat def
    2nd stat mdef
    4th chance on defensive* stat
    5th chance on movement speed
    6th another chance on 4th that does not up the same stat as the one in 4th

This means that 3 slot boots that add to eva, block rate and perfect block are impossible to get.

Gloves
    1st stat def
    2nd stat mdef
    4th chance on offensive** stat
    5th chance on either cast or attack speed
    6th another chance on 4th or 5th that isn't identical to the stat increased in 4th or 5th

So it is equally impossible to get patk, crit power and pignore on one set of gloves..

* defensive stats are: evasion, mres, perfect block, block rate, block def.
    ** offensive stats are: p/matk, p/mignore, p/mpierce, acc/macc, crit rate, crit power.

Thanks to everybody that helped checking if the above was correct.

PW gear can have the exact same stats, but the def range on the 1st and 2nd stat is higher.

There are 3 ways to define PW gear:
    - Scroll to break the seal of the Distorted space's power, up to 6 stats
    - Power of Change, Armor, up to 4 stats and a skill
    - Blessed Power of Change Armor, up to 6 stats and a skill

Thanks for sharing. This is incredibly useful (if correct.. but no doubt you have farmed for ages)

Comment

• BahlUni
      BahlUni commented
      Editing a comment
      Your welcome and hope it helps a lot

Thanks for working on this Bahl definitely going to help take some confusion out of picking UG gear, just remember that where there is a chance to get a stat there is a chance you dont get any.

aka: stone slot, basic stat or nothing
    [CENTER]
    [COLOR=#A7BAC4]🍁 Canadian [/COLOR][COLOR=#b5d6ea]//[/COLOR] [COLOR=#7ec7dd]Undine Server[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b5d6ea]//[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0D92B7](҂◡̀_◡́)ᕤ [/COLOR][COLOR=#B5D6EA]〈〈[/COLOR][URL="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TA8ahs44Kuktyb0nmcgbPnsSutKlWnYDWjcWiGNEacA/edit?usp=sharing"][COLOR=#407EA4]Event History[/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#b5d6ea]〉〉 〈〈[/COLOR][URL="http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/rappelz-english/rappelz-game-play-advice/401561"][COLOR=#186494]Questing in Rappelz[/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#b5d6ea]〉〉[/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/BhNE3O1.png[/IMG]

Comment

• BahlUni
      BahlUni commented
      Editing a comment
      Anytime. There might be a mechanism that will always get you the 6th stat if you get 0's in 3rd, 4th and 5th. I either never got any without chance based stats or they never made it to my mule accounts. Most people would aim for something more useful anyway

• (MOD)Jackalope
      (MOD)Jackalope commented
      Editing a comment
      yea I have 2 slot gloves with crit power, atk speed and crit rate but I though Id seen either gloves or boots with no extra stats (not like it matters much since no one would want that lol)

• BahlUni
      BahlUni commented
      Editing a comment
      I ended up with 2 slot boots without any stats other than def and mdef. But unless you plan on going for the most useless set ever, this shouldn't interest anybody, lol.

Thanks for the info, even though it does clarify something that I had been thinking. Was so hoping I could get some UG boots for my OL with evasion, perfect block, and 2% more block rate because 98% block seems not to block as much as it should D:

Comment

• BahlUni
      BahlUni commented
      Editing a comment
      I can imagine that since that was one of the pieces I was trying to get. On my temp I currently have eva + move + perf block, eva + move + block rate and perf block + move + block rate boots. I was trying to dress down a bit.
      At least you won't have to waste time looking for them. A +21 MC shield or upgrading to a +20 circus shield can be expensive if you only need it to beat Rappelz math.

• Noire
      Noire commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I bought some evasion/perf block boots because on OL I feel that 4% perf block makes more difference than 2% block does, and as much as I'd like a +21 MC, or nice +20 Circus shield it is a bit much to be spending for an alt who most of the time just follows me around HC ToE to level my pets

I do quite like Dirk OL for Cube.

Really nice stuff....thanks Bahl.....and I also find it interesting that its either a 3 slot or a basic stat...that's helpful to know if you were just going to use the 3rd stone slot for a basic stat stone anyways....then you wouldn't have to spend the extra money for it being a 3 slot...I don't know what the highest is that you can can from the basic stat...or if its higher than a stones value...but...its an option that give a little wiggle room to a select few

Comment

• BahlUni
      BahlUni commented
      Editing a comment
      Most classes indeed throw 2 crit stones in them, but I guess it is a good budget option if you plan on upping a basic stat and don't (currently) plan on using TD's. Iirc the max is around 30 making it close to a cube stone. If you compare them to TD's the difference is a lot bigger.

• Noire
      Noire commented
      Editing a comment
      Sometimes 2 slot gloves can be worth more than some 3 slot gloves. I have some with 150 acc, 7 attack speed and 250 macc, which.... Are pretty fantastic on a slayer :x

Generally if I'm using 2 slot gloves though, they need to have something on them which is more valuable than an extra stone slot, so that's usually either accuracy at 250+. Although 3 slot gloves with either accuracy at 200+ aren't that rare. Don't think I'll find any 3 slot gloves with both accuracies any time soon though D:

sy for the noob question BahlUni but what do you mean by "stone slot or basic stat"? what are the basic states exactly?

Comment

• Nazgul
      Nazgul commented
      Editing a comment
      Stone slot = extra slot for you soul stones
      Basic stat = Str/Vit/Agi/Int/Dex/Wis

• TheLord7
      TheLord7 commented
      Editing a comment
      ty dear Nazgul
Working...
X