This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cant finish my quest for master class breeder
    i have quest Hoodwinked, can't click wall, i tryed to reset quest, cancelled but no more quest for me

i must delete character and start again ? ....2 months lost

Comment

• (MOD)Jackalope
      (MOD)Jackalope commented
      Editing a comment
      Its just a pathing problem that happened when they introduced more obstacles and a 'line of sight' mechanic.

You just have to run up the stairs on the side and collect from the balcony up above the painting.

As for restarting the quest you should have something like an Abomination Feather in your inventory that you can double click.

• Scirtom
      Scirtom commented
      Editing a comment
      ty feather abomination+stair trick works ^^

• (MOD)Jackalope
      (MOD)Jackalope commented
      Editing a comment
      very good to hear

After changing jobs you get another 3 TP quest. I failed the first part where you have to kill bosses. I clicked abandoned and it kinda of disappeared from the quest line.
    Anyway to get it back?

Comment

• (MOD)Jackalope
      (MOD)Jackalope commented
      Editing a comment
      You have to talk to one of these NPCs depending on which quest it was you abandoned.

Originally posted by (MOD)Jackalope View Post
      MC: Dead Spirits Altar (Hero Hector) [TP] Eloim Ciape
      MC: Coast (Elohim Siahpe) King of Basic Creatures

I have a question I'm having trouble finding the answer to here or on rad. Are any prior quests required to start the MC trials? I've leveled to 150 on my latest alt without doing any quests what so ever. Can I just go straight to MC trials, or do I have to go through vi/138 wq/etc to do MC?
    *Under Construction*

Comment

• (MOD)Baell
      (MOD)Baell commented
      Editing a comment
      No, you need to do them in order: Red Farm -> Witch Hunting part 1 -> Witch Hunting part 2 -> MC trails.

You also need jlvl 50 in 1st or 2nd class to enter.

• Bnet18
      Bnet18 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I was afraid of. And I'm jvl 50 in first and second class, as I'm already r7. Haha! I was just hoping I could do mc first, then go back and do the other quests. I guess I'll start from the beginning then. Thank you Baeli.

Great job!!
    Need to submit a ticket? Click http://cs.webzen.com/Inquiry/RegistInquiry/
    1) Choose the category of your issue.
    2) See if any of the listed articles resolve your issue.
    3) If none of the articles resolve your issue, you can click on the most relevant article to submit a ticket.

Comment

I canceled quest Pillar of Light in the Witch Hunting pt. 2 and can't to begin it again. Cristal didn't help me.

Comment

• (MOD)Jackalope
        (MOD)Jackalope commented
        Editing a comment
        you have an abomination feather?

• Tauriely
        Tauriely commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much!!! Used the feather and quest restart.

Here are the 5 new daily quests as mentioned in the patch notes, I will add them to the full daily quest list as well.
      1. Lvl 50: Rondo (Sweetheart Kayle) Engagement Ring --- Reward: Awakening Stone: Accessories
      2. Lvl 80: Rondo (Bodyguard Papuga) Fragment Medicine --- Reward: Power of Change: Artifact
      3. Lvl 130: The Waterfall (Explorer Molly) Support for Exploration --- Reward: Awakening Stone: Accessories
      4. Lvl 130: Laksy (Quest Broker Rohas) Being Smart Medicine --- Reward: Power of Change: Artifact
      5. Lvl 160: Horizon (Unknown Pierrot) Let's Test Your Luck --- Reward: Power of Change: Artifact + Numbered Box

🍁 Canadian // Undine Server // (҂◡̀_◡́)ᕤ 〈〈Event History〉〉 〈〈Questing in Rappelz〉〉

Comment

To resurrect an old thread, are there any decent daily quests that can be soloed at Lvl 80?

Comment

• Dharkhon
          Dharkhon commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking to get Diva Coins to while away the time. Soloed about all I can, and no guilds advertising now. Tried the engagement ring, and all the mobs were too low, no drops. Even tried the "auto-party" thing, absolutely no one.

• (MOD)Jackalope
          (MOD)Jackalope commented
          Editing a comment
          quest drops have nothing to do with mob level, again I have no idea what youre looking to gain from this. If you want coins you need to do all 8 daily quests (Im pretty sure they all give coins) if you want experience and regular drops youre better off doing vulcanus as far as questing is concerned...

• Dharkhon
          Dharkhon commented
          Editing a comment
          Well .... 12 kills on the engagement daily with no drop pretty much says a lot. Same with the red haired girl quest, 10-13 mobs killed, no drops at all. Finally moved over to the desert, been doing the dailies there, getting results. Coins to trade for Diva Blessings ... can solo bosses a little better as well as Vulcanus (I have to rest/heal after each mob in Volcanus) I'd join a guild or party, but as I said, no guilds advertising and no parties as of when I logged out (0300 UTC)

I killed the waste disposal got the abomination feather and card but had to return to town and log out as I had to leave on a trip Now I go back to Bioweaving lab click on the feather to get to Neurology lab and get the message Ancient magic disturbs the activation so no portal to go through. Any advice will be greatly appreciated

Comment

• (MOD)Baell
          (MOD)Baell commented
          Editing a comment
          The portal is always there. Entering the area via the portal will complete that quest. It is in the south west corner on the top north platform on the level you enter.

Good luck getting MC.

I saw a guide about MC trials.It mentioned Rigg n Rubin or Rigg n Rukaric quest can be done after MC.So i passed it.Its reward said an empty stone golem.What must i do for this q ?

Comment

• ThunderNikk
          ThunderNikk commented
          Editing a comment
          You must complete every quest on every platform in order to unlock the quest.

This means you can not skip the pillar of light quests among some other very difficult quests.

• 1sensibletr
          1sensibletr commented
          Editing a comment
          I went to summoner platform n enter an Npc told a story about 2 golems need challenge n create this room.But q doesnt start.I guess the reason is very well explained above.

• (MOD)Alexander
          (MOD)Alexander commented
          Editing a comment
          It also gives you a kind of lucky box that *can* give an empty golem but does not have to... can be an empty t2 just as well if I recall correctly what I got told by the few people that actually did that quest o.O

While running through WC2, once you get into the library, it has the 5-6 pillars that you run up to and touch,..........each one is a quest in itself. Once loaded into library, the person accidentally clicked ABANDON QUEST. How do they get it back?
        They have gone back into where the white mages/knights are and in again, clicked the crystal from mutant chick but nothing brings back the pillar quests.
        Some help would be appreciated.
        Thanks

Comment

• Chade
          Chade commented
          Editing a comment
          Will that (clicking feather) now enable the quest again? Did try the crystal first........nothing(logged out and in) and tried feather,....... nothing. It didn't show the timer countdown once logged in again but maybe it just didn't show due to log?

• (MOD)Baell
          (MOD)Baell commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes to both. A relog would explain not seeing that it was on CD already.
          I would suggest using it in the pillar room. I am not sure if it would respawn a pillar if you used it at another place.

• Chade
          Chade commented
          Editing a comment
          It worked(feather click). Thanks

Originally posted by (MOD)Jackalope View Post
        Lvl 160: Crystal Mountain Summit (Elite Hunter Elken) Elite Hunt: Queen Eratia
        Lvl 170: Crystal Mountain Summit (Elite Hunter Elken) Elite Hunt: Ilrios the False God
        The Elite hunter Elkin doesn't give any quests for Queen Eratia or Ilrios......was looking for Ilrios..........couldn.t find where it is. Is it still in game or removed?

Comment

• CantSeeMe
          CantSeeMe commented
          Editing a comment

• Cyberstone
          Cyberstone commented
          Editing a comment
          I am not doing these quests until they fix them (i.e., make the EXP what it should be, 10% of level 160/170 respectively just like every single quest like it before them from 110 forward.

I ve abandon King of Creatures. try to get the quest again but nothing ive tried help.
        Back to Hector, to Jeina, to Elohim to desert keeper no1 is giving the quest again.
        Plz help

Comment

• (MOD)Baell
          (MOD)Baell commented
          Editing a comment
          You would normally either need to be at Hector or Elohim in Palmir Plateau. In your case I would double check your quest list for any (failed) quests. If you find any give that up and talk to Elohim. Also try a relog if you have not already done so.

• Nelis
          Nelis commented
          Editing a comment
          Have done everything, but still no quest

• (MOD)Baell
          (MOD)Baell commented
          Editing a comment
          There is no other option except sending in a ticket in that case.

As the title says, I have just took the quest which allows me to enter the new dungeon and searched those red spot areas on the map and no Hector or quest marker is showing.

Anyone know how to do this?

Comment

• (MOD)Alexander
          (MOD)Alexander commented
          Editing a comment
          It's probably down because someone else killed it.

• MirkuCropCop
          MirkuCropCop commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks. Can Hector respawn anywhere? And is it a 1 hour respawn?

• (MOD)Alexander
          (MOD)Alexander commented
          Editing a comment
          3rd red dot on the map. inside the "summoning circle" like thing. and yes, 1h respawn.

Ok i am back from a bit of a break. Can someone please tell me how to get to this new dungeon? ROA?

Comment

• (MOD)Alexander
          (MOD)Alexander commented
          Editing a comment
          If you're 170+, do the questline starting in City in Ruins until you get the token required to enter - then go to Sirag Ruins ;-)

If you're 140+ but 169- find someone to feather you in...

Why does the booster jump attack say level 148 required to get it? One of my characters is level 154, not master class yet, and when I went to go get that booster quest from blacksmith Henry, there is no quest. Yet when I went on my main character who is level 157 and is master class I was able to get the quest.
        Clearly getting that booster jump attack can not be gotten unless you are master class.

"Jump Attack".
        1. Quest Chain: Amazing Ability
        Required Level: 148
        Starting NPC: Blacksmith Henry
        Reward: Booster - Jump Attack

Comment

• (MOD)Alexander
          (MOD)Alexander commented
          Editing a comment
          MC requirement and level requirement are not interdependent.

So a character dlved to 148 after getting their masterclass could take the quest.

• Mrsattitude
          Mrsattitude commented
          Editing a comment
          So basically you have to be master class to get the quest for booster jump attack, no matter what. Because my breeder lvl 154, not master class can not get the quest til she is master quest
          Then I think this needs to be corrected.
          "Jump Attack".
          1. Quest Chain: Amazing Ability
          Required Level: 148
          Starting NPC: Blacksmith Henry
          Reward: Booster - Jump Attack
      Working...
      X