Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about Distorted Space Governor Armor (Berserker)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Distorted Space Governor Armor (Berserker)

I'm really not sure which way to go with the lv160 armor for my Berserker. My TP tree is 3-0-2.

What would be the best berserker skill to aim for on the armor for my TP? I'm assuming either Earth Shatter or Zephyr Strike?

What are the max random #'s so I know how good or bad an armor is? Obviously +1k p.attk is better than +400, but if the maximum is +5k, I'm not going to waste money on either of those.

I've got quite a few of the power of change: armor items, but really I have no idea where any of the identifying items for lv160 armor comes from. I know there's a scroll, power of change and blessed power of change. Where do I get each of those?

160 items coming from PW=Pararell world. Or from some events. You can get power change of armor/Bpoc from CS or events. http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/rap...g-and-pw-armor

Comment

Originally posted by UnderTheInfluence View Post
      160 items coming from PW=Pararell world. Or from some events. You can get power change of armor/Bpoc from CS or events. http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/rap...g-and-pw-armor
      Thanks for the reply!
      Ah, CS only, that's what I was worried about. What about the scroll that identifies it? I guess I don't really want that though, if I remember correctly, the scroll doesn't give it a skill, just random stats? I saw that post and it sadly didn't answer the question for me though.

[From linked thread]
      Armor
      1st stat def
      2nd stat mdef
      3rd chance on stone slot or basic stat
      4th chance on stone slot or basic stat
      5th chance on armor specific inc (max hp/mp, hpr/mpr)
      6th chance on either a defensive* or an offensive** stat

I'm asking what is the maximum amount of def I can get as the first stat? Is it say, +500? Or is the max much higher? Lower? Without knowing the maximum it CAN have, I have no idea what is good or bad when looking at the stats. For example, if +500 is the max, +490 is pretty damn good. If the max is +5000, then +490 is trash.

Also still not sure which skill is best to have on the armor for berserker... I'm still assuming either Zephyr Strike or Earth Shatter, but so far haven't found any pieces of armor with those skills on them
      Last edited by SaintGrimm; 19-09-19, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• UnderTheInfluence
        UnderTheInfluence commented
        Editing a comment
        Max def is 1.5k i think, but i'm not sure at all Yea with scroll you won't have any skill on it. As for the bersk skill- i'm not expert- but i think they use steel presence gears. My advice btw is to open 3s set with cp/patk on gloves EVA/cp on armor and eva on boots all 3s, so you can abuse the bonus stone slot. i think it will be nice until u find the right gears ^^

• SaintGrimm
        SaintGrimm commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you!
    Working...
    X