Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cash investment-Cash Flow

Hi everyone,
    I play on reviac server and i was able to collect 150 billions ! but most of the time i m busy, so i was thinking about investing my cash in something useful and *guaranteed* ! but as i said i don't play that often so i have no ideas now and my knowledge about the market and the prices is a bit weak ( i can manage that... ) .
    So if anyone here have any good ideas and well structured plans to invest these 150billions i will be glad
    thanks for help in advance and have a wonderful day!.

The Reviac economy has been going trough deflation and it looks to continue that way. This means items are slowly getting cheaper and cheaper. Your best bet imo, would be to simply keep the cash in your warehouse.

Comment

• Fianchetto
      Fianchetto commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, u r right ! i think everything is happening b cuz of the non organized sales in the sotre :c
      thnx for the reply <3

Transfer all those useles coins to me and ill give you a brand new Pet Rock:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pet-Rock/18...MAAOSw5eRdU1Y7
    She is OP, better than a DG, and she will love ya forever! Best inversion you could ever do.

If you hurry i may even giv ya 2 for the price of 3, yes you hear well pay 3 and get 2!! hurry up before i change my mind!!!!
    what ya waiting for??

[NOTE: article in picture is for reference only]
    Last edited by BlueCloud; 23-08-19, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• Fianchetto
      Fianchetto commented
      Editing a comment
      hahahahhahaha ! i was expecting something like dis xD
      i have a cat but i think the pet rock can add happiness to the house cuz i m single !! ONLY SAD REACTS PLS
Working...
X