life after mc, any tips?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• life after mc, any tips?

so took week to got MC, and i have some questions whats next?
    i have deadeye prof and i want to know how better spent TP's?
    where i can farm to get gear and money?
    what pet better for deadeye?
    maybe any more quest to level up faster?

exps - UG dungeons time attacks

Comment

I know nothing about deadeye so can't help you there.However, to get more exp you need the UG dungeons, time attack quests; you might need some help with the s2+ quests. To make money you can:

1- Sell essences. Slow but steady cash income.

2- Try to make +20 weapon/armor foods. 100% gamble, you might end up with nothing at all or with 9b+ with one single item, your choice tbh.

3- Try taming WD/DT or Uniques you get from UG bosses. Like above, a total gamble with less profits and slightly higher chance of success.

4- Wait for an event with tradeable drops. Fast and easy way of making money but completely seasonal 'coz of the events themselves.

All of the options above are the ones I myself have used since the very first day I started playing this game and the same I use every time I come back after leaving. They're not perfect and require patience and luck but I've gotten all my gear +22 except belt using the above methods. Btw, in case you think I made those gears because I've been playing for years, no, I didn't; I came back to the game around November last year and had to start completely from scratch 'coz my original account was hacked and I deleted it.

Hope that helps somehow.

Comment

with what job its easier to farm?

Comment

Working...
        X