Overlord Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overlord Help

Hello, im trying to build an Overlord, there is any guide to help me ? For PVE. i know they arent an AOE class and are not able to compete with VM merce etc.. is just for fun.
    What weapon use ? Dirk and try the atk speed ? 2h staff ? or go with dark strike set with 2h spear ?
    what pet use ? Heal+ mele or heal + ranged?, is posible go with x2 DD pets with no heals and dont die ?
    What belt set use and what belt pets use ?
    Focus my money on my own weapons and get average pets ? or go 50/50 whit char build and pet build.

Hi,
    I can only tell you the gear in the late game...
    I play the Overload on 2h spear the TP's are 3:2:2
    The only spell (95% of casts) I use is dark strike. It makes 6 times 10M damage/sec on a DD3 mob with a +25 spear.
    My pets only makea 600k damage. So the pets are only for the toggle and debuffs.

My main pet is a S5 mele DD with wolf/iller. At 190 the unity gives me 1000 eva. With the pass damage skill will get a tank (without aggro).
    If I wanna play a dd (in DD3) my sec. pet is a TR S5 or S5 snowman. If I have to play a tank (DD4) my sec. pet is Healer S5 with master devotion level 3.
    My belt is a yushi belt with 3 times S1 mino (3 times S5 hawks is ceap way), 2 times S4 wolves, p.hektor card and mephi/crusti (DD build) or yushi/soul (tank build (DD4 Bosses)) cards.

The PW equip is full on dark strike (3 times). You can not get it from skadis PW equip. I got it from a Slayer. He has the same skill and with 175 you can wear it.
    At level 201 the Miracle of Resuscitation has no CD so you can heal yourself every time.

Regards OkkuPetklasse

Comment

• Fainewedd
      Fainewedd commented
      Editing a comment
      what belt would you use before Yushi?
Working...
X