MB in need of advice.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MB in need of advice.

Hey, the people ingame are quite helpful, but sometimes..I just need more help :/

I'm a level 153 Master Breeder right now. I love having pets do a lot of the work for me. So, over time, people have given me some gear, cards, and pets to make use of. And make use of them I have. So I'll list what I got from people:

Level 152, stage 0, "Unique" Stormy Sandy Lord Kynish with a +12 level 150 Frantic Rubyflame Crossbow, Crit power/rate and vitality in it, bounded, awakened.
    Level 152 stage 2, "Special Basic" Crystal Stinger Ice Hornet with a +13 level 12 crossbow, has atk/cast speed, awakened, has atk/cast speed and dexterity soul stones in it. also has a ring with p/m pierce..that's quite nice.

I got some tamed Stage 3 yetis I'm leveling to 90, for my belt. Speaking of belt..someone gave me a nice Bear Mother card for my belt. I play my MB with sending in my pets, using Acid Spray, and holding down the key for Energy Beat. I do NOT have the upgraded Energy Beat yet, will be getting the TP for Critical Resonance soon (doing the quests, just taking my time)..

I'm just..a bit overwhelmed. One plan of attack I gathered from a 1-on-1 talk was, Golems for defence in belt, Nagas for int/m atk in belt. That works, but..

I got 2 empty Death Tyrant cards, not gonna go for a DT until I got more. I'm not sure what else to get. Both pets are RANGED and are kinda cool..but I'm looking to get or make stronger. I cannot stage them any more yet, as I use both to level others. So..maybe I need to make a 3rd pet to use? Advice welcomed. And if I need to provide more info, I can.

Hi,
    About TP, I suggest 2-0-3, then 2-2-3.
    For pets, I recommand a Tank in first position, and keep one of your ranged pets in second position.
    Try to maximize Creature Mastery passive.

​​​One-Handed Staff & Magewall shield.

Sorry for my English (French server)

- [Guide] Equipement Gouverneur
    - Guide : Bien choisir son familier
    - Sondage

Comment

MB has no support for ranged pets. I use mecha pets for self (+me) heal but heal from ranged pets is very low, LB has no matk.

Ranged pet is perfect to level low char.

My belt is
      S3 Stone Golem
      S1 WD
      S5 Naga
      S5 Kenta
      S2 special - cast speed.
      Sand Lord Kynish
      Soul of Lunacy
      Hector (matk)

2x Dusk Ring +5 Creature Mastery.

Use Mighty energy beat.

Get uniques, 1 tank, 2x melee, 1x heal. Use 2, stage rest. All must be +150 Spiritual Blessing.
      Everybody LF Bone Dragon for extra +50 all, i prefere mecha for attack speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
        Ranged pet is perfect to level low char.
        Probably lol
        But it's also perfect for Devildom.
        Keep in mind that a Tank with 400k HP adds 80k Atq for both pets. My ranged pet (not yet op) has the 606 Atq. Speed plateau, and need zero heal.

For many months, I played with a second melee pet. My life has changed since I use a ranged one.

- Sondage

Comment

• Fainewedd
          Fainewedd commented
          Editing a comment
          i don't know if you know, but there is no 606 Plateau. You should get to 959.

Hi,
        Do you know a ranged pet should be equipped with a longbow?

http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/rap...nd-606-longbow
        Last edited by Besty; 17-06-18, 06:34 PM.

- Sondage

Comment

• Hunter
          Hunter commented
          Editing a comment
          All pets plateaus are like melee player. 349 502 959

You're right, I found this: http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/rap...speed-plateaus

Anyway, do not underestimate ranged pets

- Sondage

Comment

• Fainewedd
          Fainewedd commented
          Editing a comment
          they are currently the best dd for MB (with longbow and 959)

Thank you all for the advice. Right now I have a Stage 2 Mecca from Temple of Exile as my tank, and using my unique Sand Lord Kynish(Ganesh?).

I haven't leveled yet still level 153. I will try to get to 160 soon. My pets so far cannot handle The Creature King quests; I'm up to the 3 king/bosses at once, and cannot kill or outheal yet. Will level some more, try to hit 160 maybe, and go from there.

So..is a stage 5 Rare pet absolutely worth it? It's a rare and getting a Unique Tank pet was mentioned..

Secondly, I'm not finding any unique soul taming cards. Are they just super rare? do they only drop in certain areas? Still in Temple of Exile now, leveling, taming occasionally.

Anything else to add? I don't mind going ranged pet or melee pet, so long as it works and I don't mentally snap trying to get it.

Comment

Working...
        X