Darkness Saver boost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkness Saver boost

VM is supposed to be a high-dps glass cannon.

They have a very high damage output and luckly Sadism got nerfed so the glass cannon aspect is back.
    But their aoe damage is still so high, imo they should get a boosted Darkness Saver.
    Instead of -25% agro, something like -50% or -75% would help a great deal in letting the tank hold agro.

What do you think?

Yes Darkness saver boost +1
    Dissolved/Delwig - WildSeven Guild Master - Undine/Tortus
    www.servers.wildseven.org - Server Status

Comment

Yes very very good idea, should definitely come in.

Atm its 5% per level, so if you have max level of skills thats 50% at level 10. I suggest we should increse it to 10% per level.

Comment

well, card/helmet/pieces/belt/dt help with the level right? vm I know has 75% DS, so thats just building the right things. problem is that if u get 100% it gets like shadow illusion(OP as that is.) tanks just needs aggro boost, and vm needs to learn to not start with AOE if tank hasn't gotten the time to get a little aggro, the rest I'll keep quit about, I don't play VM myself so I don't know enough about the current vm to give an opinion there

Comment

I don't have a problem with Darkness Saver, it works, DS gear is not expensive. If you have enough damage to make the tank worry about keeping aggro, you should also have more than -25% DS.

VM should not be a zero aggro class.

Comment

Originally posted by Semplice View Post
            well, card/helmet/pieces/belt/dt help with the level right? vm I know has 75% DS, so thats just building the right things. problem is that if u get 100% it gets like shadow illusion(OP as that is.) tanks just needs aggro boost, and vm needs to learn to not start with AOE if tank hasn't gotten the time to get a little aggro, the rest I'll keep quit about, I don't play VM myself so I don't know enough about the current vm to give an opinion there
            just learned it was 70% not 75, but still that should not be more by my opinion
            they should fix templar aoe aggro(make provoke toggle work on skills aswell(like holy ground:P)

Comment

Darkness Saver skill says -45, -50 etc. there are no numbers in %. Example: pets have -xx%, mercenarys have +xx% aggro. So, do we have this skill in % or this is just a low numbers?

Comment

At the moment Voidmage is the class with by far the highest damage and while it has been nerfed on sadism, their tankyness got boosted a lot with the new armour. Just look at what a vm can do with the Yushiva belt and every other class will start to cry (dd3 solo runs in just a few minutes).

So everything, the vm needs is a nerf in dmg output (for example by reducing the AoE damage when there are several enemies,, similar to wildstream at the merc), while all other classes (except for the slayer) need a strong dmg-boost. That will also solve the need for higher DS.
                Last edited by TinyToon; 15-01-18, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X