Stunned for the rest of my life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stunned for the rest of my life

Hello ! every one knows that VM & Corruptor Deadeye Marksman Mercenary Cardinal can easily do the job which is KITING Bosses !
    this is a real problem for Orcale fans ! Old Days are gone ! no one use the supportive orcale anymore we are in 2k17 ! u need to understand that orcale is a dmg dealer know !!!
    bein unable to move while casting the skills is really tilting speacily as i said against high lvl bosses ! at the end i just wanna say that webzen needs to create add or rework something so oracles can do some KITING ! atleast that way we can compete the other jobs in soloin bosses !
    yeah yeah i know that one of u will rage at me and say ! dude stop nagging ! u have alot of healing skills ! right the low basic magic dmg on oracle s skills and the cast on it won t help ! my opinion and everone should respect that I much love for the rappelz community <3 !
    #Haters gonna hate

Bosses shouldn't be kited, they should be face tanked by a tank tank who gets hit, shrugs off the damage and gets healer by a healer.

Oracle is healer and DD. They're not meant to have the same damage as a VM who have always supposed to be high damage ever since Dark Mages, because of the fact that they can perform the vital task of keeping a party alive.

I don't like kiting, it's not tanking. I don't like VMs face tanking everything and I'm pleased they can't recover 200% of their HP with every spell anymore.

Mass Repentance would benefit from having a quicker animation, however I don't feel any need to have move speed debuffs on an Oracle. Just because many things are broken, does not mean everything should be broken.

Comment

Some oracles liked to DoT and run before the radiant flare nerf. I think it's more likely to get that skill boosted than to introduce a 90% perm move debuff + being able to move while using mass rep.

Comment

Working...
      X