some changes maybe???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some changes maybe???

Divine Claw - Kinda useless to loose time buffing pets with this atm, so should change to give some p.ignore/cp to pets
    Acid Spray - This is kinda a nice and usefull skill but should be more efficient if you change this for some kinda of aoe effect not changing the debuff but adding a dot simmilar to poison shot based at main pet hp , that way mb would have one aoe dot to offer for partys ( makes imposible to someone accept a mb these days in partys )

Vitality Support - This should give a % of vit and p.def instead of outdated numbers
    Grim Desire - 30 % chance for 5 seconds to increase atk and cast speed, this should change for higher chance to activate ( 60 % ) and add cp and p.ignore also
    Vitality Boost - Same things outdated numbers should change for %
    Flash - This should give some single target dot also to worth to have this skill at hotbar .
    Potency - Increases p.atk of your creatures 16.50 % of creatures max hp , each piece of potency gonna give you a extra 1.50 % , so that means if you have 3x pieces of potency you gonna have 21 % in total, that looks kinda poor, it needs a rework.

P.S - Pets are really outdated in terms of critical power and p.ignore, need some serious rework at that 2 factors .

Only see 2 options to make a mb deccent, or you put each pet atleast with 10 to 12m hit or you put 6x 2 with double hit , other way you dont have anything to add for a party and make sense why no one wants you there. The pets from ol already have almost 2x the hp from mb pets, almost 3x more damage vs mb pets and ol itself can do more damage then pets , so mb its really at a bad place since you deppend from your pets for everything . Will need to wait and see what gonna happen, since the other 2 petclass are already touched .

Comment

I think maybe rework to the active skills of the pets and not the skills of the masterbreeder, the pets are stagnant, have nothing to offer besides the basic attacks, their active skills are useless. the magical pets are mere embellishments in the game. The tp of the middle column of this class is a joke, the developers certainly did not play with this class, it even becomes an insult, with the new guidelines of this game I also see no future for this class

Comment

• Brunohsantos
        Brunohsantos commented
        Editing a comment
        I also think that the master breeder needs a boost in his skills, but we also need options and new dynamics in the abilities of the pets.
        for example for acid spray to become an AOE the pet tank will need a skill similar to hate aura or gloom aura and a minimum 100% damage skill of p.atk AOE just to keep the mobs focus on the pet while you use your AOE without fear of pulling the aggro.
        and magical pets urgently need skills field damage, AOE with splash damage, DOT and less cool down.
        improving the abilities of the pets does not only have to benefit the master breeder, but without these new dynamics it is impossible to update the personal damage of the class, the way the pets are it will always be an insufficient support

• Vingador
        Vingador commented
        Editing a comment
        Dont think aoe skills its the way to mb to go, in my oppinion the ol power atm should be at mb, mb should be a single target class with the highest damage at pets , and ol should be a aoe toon with armagedon and mage pets !!

• Brunohsantos
        Brunohsantos commented
        Editing a comment
        I do not see problem in giving at least one AOE skill to the master breeder keeping in mind that your central skill column of the master that would be the personal damage is magical damage, I do not think of transforming it into an AOE full Damage dealer, more for farm on the island, or low level dungeons would be very productive. currently all classes with the exception of MB and BM possess an AOE skill, why the master breeder and the magic pets can not have one? Do not you find it tiring to be single target all your life? At least an update on the magic pets this is not an absurd request.
    Working...
    X