divine claw & acid spray

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• divine claw & acid spray

Maybe it would be interesting if the divine claw skill gives a bit of luck and critical power too.

the skill acid spray could be AOE damage, reaching 8 meters by applying a 150% magic attack dot every 2 seconds

Divine Claw is an AOE Buff, meant to actually raise the dmg, therefore I agree with you, it should either give a decent amount of CP or a chance for double hit resp. p/m Igno. Luck is not necessary imho.

For acid spray I strongly suggest, to give a tank pet aoe crowd control first. I don't want to be the victim of my own skill or hit every mob in range first to avoid being the target... Don't think they change that skill in the near future again.

Comment

• Brunohsantos
      Brunohsantos commented
      Editing a comment
      unfortunately the pets will only be worked after finishing rebalancing all classes. so for the time being I find my idea reasonable at least to help in the farm
      as for the lucky addendum in the divine claw skill is to help players who do not use buff slaves to have a pet ranged for example with an acceptable critical chance.

• Brunohsantos
      Brunohsantos commented
      Editing a comment
      and if in the future mage pets receive a good balance in their skills, a bit of luck in some master breeder skill for support will be a lot of help since it is very difficult to get a critical chance on mage equipment. . getting an acceptable critical chance for pets mage is much more difficult than for other pets
Working...
X