Corruptor Class is ruined Epic 9.6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corruptor Class is ruined Epic 9.6

Corruptors can no longer tank s4 boss with the occultism and vamprism nerf. I have quite powerful gears +25 weapon, +24 magewall, +24 armors inferno upgrades which I consider much higher than the average player and I am getting obliterated by s4 boss which doesn't seem right. My mp is reduced to zero with two or so hits, I cannot maintain mp so my skins become ineffective and death. I eat all the consumables I could and it hardly made a difference. If I wear Yushiva card then the drain on mp is slightly slower but still imminent still making tanking still unviable (good luck getting your mp back after you are drained and good luck maintaining agro if people are with you).

We have never been an overpowered class by no means whoever plays Corruptor long term has realized we all struggle to improve. We are weaker than Vms in damage which is understandable but what made us stand out was our semi tanking capability of bosses, this now has been totally taken away from us, even with a cleric healing us because our skins become ineffective as our mp is not upholding, in fact having high % skins is now a problem not a help because our MP leeches away too fast vs bosses and if we lower it we lose too much hp and mp anyway and die.

Please test this thoroughly because we corruptors are no longer able to play this class to help a party to tank, so this limits the creation of tanks for parties and with a dwindling player base this is making creating parties even harder thus less gameplay and more frustrations for everyone. I would tank for many parties for random players now this has been taken away and many players creating parties who I otherwise could help I have to ignore. s3 dd is still playable but at 190+ it is just not something we want to do constantly and it is not fair to say we have to "suck it up" and deal with it or search for the tank that isn't online, especially with the gears I have I would expect to be able to be somewhat useful in s4 for tanking.

These changes are not encouraging game play. To say this is all encouraging party is not working, even with this 175+ level gap removed people are simply not partying more, this is not good enough. 190-200+ players are simply not going to play with lower level players out of the goodness of their hearts. Also not that many people are playing, even with an EXP event running it is still a struggle to create a party, what is going on?!

I am not simply crying and having a tantrum I care for this game and have supported it for over a decade these changes are not balanced at all for what corruptors should be able to manage, our damage boost is irrelevant, the reduction of occultism takes away from that boost but what has hurt too much is the nerf to vampirism which simply put is uncalled for. We struggled to tank anyway before this nerf and now you have made it unviable for no useful reason.
    Last edited by Tienpauh; 23-03-19, 04:03 PM.

... with average gear you can't even play the lower dd dungen, already normal mobs kill your mana due to high damage and low mana regen. Good job to go back to circus and rota @ lvl 175+. Did they even test how the changes effect +20 or +21 geared ppl.

Comment

Originally posted by Muellermilch View Post
      ... with average gear you can't even play the lower dd dungen, already normal mobs kill your mana due to high damage and low mana regen. Good job to go back to circus and rota @ lvl 175+. Did they even test how the changes effect +20 or +21 geared ppl.
      No, they didn't, and this became obvious while discussing the changes to DE with Tharja, when they stated they played it with lower gear only to discover that what I'd been saying was right, where the lost atk spd was concerned. They used maxed out characters, with maxed out gear, I'd be willing to bet, and called it good. That's not how a QA team should function, but it's what we've got, I guess.

Comment

I'd bet that the Vampirism is not even working correctly at the moment. It is around (0.04% x vampirism level) leech and not always activating where it should be (0.4% x vampirism level) some very clever person has put an extra decimal place by the looks of it. Please test to ensure it is correct because from what I have been seeing it is not and it is most obvious when going against bosses. Now have to fight, run away, sit down, eat potions, get up, fight, run, sit down etc -_-. Also when you were yushiva card on belt and use leech life the difference in what you leech is ridiculously low, from around 2-3 million leech without yushiva card to 100k?? more than 10 times less? Ridiculous!

Comment

Working...
        X