Beast Master Ultimate balance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beast Master Ultimate balance

I'm a B.M since long time ago, I've never changed my class before.
    I play In the Arabic version and my gears are fully enhanced and so my pets.
    First of all I would like to thank you so much for the last adjustments on B.M.
    Although Beast Master was able to get little stronger after the adjustments on Epic 9.5 , it still a third rate class when compared to slayers, Void mages, …. etc.

As an Expert B.M player and to get this class back to life, I’m giving some suggestions not only on the Beast Master but on the Evoker as well.
    • First (The Evoker):
    1. Fighter's Combat Skill: Needs more P.attack and attack speed with every level.
    2. Soothe Creature: This needs to be a creature buff that recover some HP % with every critical hit.
    3. Harmony of Life: It would be useful if it’s adding some move speed and also the Skill card is useless, it should add some stats % (Strength, intelligence,….etc.) with every card enhancement level and cool down need to be decreased as well.
    4. Creature Purification: Needs to be applied to both creatures at the same time when activated, and it needs more success rate (It has to remove: fear, poison, burnings, seals…etc) .
    5. Dual Axe Training: Using two axes with Harmony of Life or Soul Harmony causes the two hands P.Attak to be added together which is nice, but The Evoker loses the chance of getting an extra hit so this need to be fixed.
    6. Dual Summoning Control: The period of the buff need to be extended.
    7. Chainsickle Wind: Needs More Damage output and more move, attack speed decrease.
    8. Log Split: Needs More Damage output and more P.Defence decrease.
    9. Blasting Rock Cut: Needs More Damage output.
    10. Threat of the Wild & Threat of Spirit: More useful if they were an AOE skills.
    11. Scorching Flame: Defiantly Needs More Debuff Damage output.
    12. Anger of the Wild & Paragon of Anger: need to be toggle buffs or creature buffs that last longer, 40 min for example. Stats boosts can be decreased if it’s too high.
    13. Anger of Spirit: (This one doesn’t work at all on Epic 9.5) this one can be changed into toggle buff with an AOE similar to the soldier skill ‘’Holy Aura’’.
    14. Wave Cut: Needs More Damage output and AOE needs to be 360° .
    15. Seal of Gaia: This Skill is useless therefor it can be changed into a creature buff that has the chance of sealing for 0.5 seconds with every hit by the creature.
    16. Beast Disguise: This skill should increase the current move speed instead of giving fixed one.
    17. Beast Shockwave: stunning success rate should be increased.
    • Second (Beast Master):
    1. Soul Harmony: It would be useful if it’s adding some move speed also Cool down need to be decreased.
    2. Frightful Howl: This one should be an AOE and apply to Mecca or Humanoid enemies.
    3. Feral Regeneration: HP regain is useless, this one should increase players HP.
    4. Rend And Tear: - 7% P.Def is very low for a master class it should be increased.
    5. Savage Frenzy: The Self Buff should last for 10 min, also it would be nice if it’s applied the B.M creatures as well. The -70% Movie speed Debuff should be changed to something more useful like -35% P.Def or -35% attack speed.
    6. Overrun: Most of Beast masters on epic 9.5 tend to use two creatures with unities that increase attack speed to break the plateaus which isn’t right. The attack speed gained from overrun need to be increased.
    7. Sanguine Bond & Domestication & Spirit Link : Such great Passives, but they add 2% stats per level only which need to be increased.
    8. Gaian Resilience: resistance % to Sleep, Petrify and Fear should be increased.
    General Pet Improvements:
    • Pets damage is still low and need to be increased.
    • Some Pets skills cool downs need to be decreased.
    • Pets attack speed need to be increased.
    Final Suggestion:
    We would love to see Transmogrifying Charm for Pets as well, so we can see the old pets again.

Thank you,

I’m going to take advantage of this topic that in my opinion was very well written, taking advantage of information already written.
    NOTE I don’t speak English, so patience reading it, However I saw a great need to white because don’t have greats BM helping in game
    • First (The Evoker):
    1. Soothe Creature: OK its really necessary. The current heal are ridiculous for high lvls;
    2. Dual Axe Training: Its very important, don’t make sense do +25 gloves
    3. Chainsickle Wind: Or what u suggested or increase the debuff time;
    4. Threat of the Wild & Threat of Spirit: ok cool.
    5. Creature Purification: Gread idea, maybe heal pet too;
    6. Anger of Spirit: It’s the point, it need really change, mainly to see BM in parties, I would like to see something that help the partys, maybe decre atk speed, and of course removing the mov speed debuff from pet.
    7. Wave Cut: Great idea 380 and more patk, its will help bersekers too
    8. Field of Clovers: cri pow need increase by card, 25% is really low, maybe 50-60%
    9. Girl Bear Four Leaf Clover: Need create a card for it, card increase time
    10. Unity of Mentality : Its skill don’t exist anymore and still appearing using BPOCs
    • Second (Beast Master):
    1. Soul Harmony: I would like to have an option to remove the transformation without losing the status, I really don’t like being transformed into pets, party don’t like invite BMs because of this skill make me so big (Girl bear four leaf Clover don’t work very well, have moments that work and moments that do not work for different players), I cant use transformation potions because it skill.
    2. Frightful Howl: Great, but don’t fear maybe atk speed or pdef
    3. Feral Regeneration: Great
    4. Rend And Tear: maybe -9%Mdef and Pdef
    5. Savage Frenzy: Great but need increase Patk/Cri rate and Cripow, 30% cripow for high lvl is low, maybe 50-100%
    6. Sanguine Bond & Domestication & Spirit Link : Great mainly Domestication and Sanguine Bond
    General Pet Improvements:
    • P.Piece and Cri pow need increase;
    • MB Buffs need refresh when using Scroll of Refresh;
    • Its very expensive to buy Scroll of Refresh and Scroll of Pet Power, make it one item only;
    Obs: I can see a lot of people giving opinion in Discord saying BM is OP, this is not true BM is OK but not OP, most are slaves or low levels, do not actively play, in summary general BM need AOEs to not be one class playing alone.
    By ~ UnEvil
    Last edited by Flavioh; 07-04-19, 03:58 PM.

Comment

I would agree with all of the above.

Furthermore, these are changes that have been requested for a long time. BM has always been one of the last players to be invited to any kind of party mostly due to the lack of any AOE.

We do need more AOE and CC abilities specifically when we have Soul Harmony running. When I first started playing (10 + years ago) I was able to off-tank (take aggro at will) basically every other class, since around epic 4.1 I pretty much stopped playing for 3-5 years because of the complete uselessness of BM for instances like Cube/ROA in a party.

Also as a BM you are almost always only using 3-4 skills..... Wave cut, the two angers (paragon/wild), beast shockwave, and log split.

Our heal is TOTALLY useless this IMO has needed to be changed forever.

I will say there are some really great BMs out there but they are few and far between and whats more they commonly have VERY expensive builds I have seen more than one with 3 S3 - S4 DTS (1 belt, 2 summoned) and +22 or better gear.

Comment

As mentioned previously the Beast Master has long been in need of some major upgrades to its skills. The lack of damage and kill speed makes the Beast Master an after thought for a DP. Its pretty sad when a level 178 or 179 Merc can go into DD and do more damage and get further into stage3 than a 182 Beast Master It is high time Webzen fixed the Beast Master. All the skills mentioned by Hesham would balance out the damage the Beast Masters do and make them comparable to other classes. As a Beast Master most have already spent large amounts of real money because of needing equipment for basically 3 or 4 different toons. The Beast Master and a minimum of 2 pets and probably 3 so that's 3 or 4 sets of gear and everything else that goes with them. A really good AOE, some toggle buffs in addition to the current ones and a realistic healing skill for pets. A few years ago a Beast Master was a really good toon to have, then some of skills like wave cut were nerfed they took away dual swords and the pets have been downgraded as well in the damage they can do.

Comment

Working...
        X