Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Login Screen issue (You have been disconnected from server)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login Screen issue (You have been disconnected from server)

Description:
    At the login screen, when you enter your credentials, you used to be able to press Enter, and continue to the server select screen. Lately, if your password is incorrect, you will first receive no feedback (I recently changed my password), and upon attempting to retype the password and pressing Enter, you receive the disconnected from server message. Pressing Enter again with the correct password took you into the game.

With this last patch after maintenance, (3/30/2020-3/31/2020) pressing enter whether your password is correct or incorrect, using the Enter key results in a delay of any feedback message until you press Enter a second time, which results in the disconnected form server message. Clicking the login button still seems to work though, as well as using the Enter key on the server select and character select screen.

same here

Comment

I am having the same problem except that I didn't recently change my pw. I type in the correct credentials, wait a bit, then I get the disconnected message. No explanation or anything, just disconnected.

Comment

• Imposter
        Imposter commented
        Editing a comment
        It's purely a coincidence that I changed my password recently, it was happening before I changed it too.
    Working...
    X