Attack bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack bug

Deadeye attacking bug is happening again, i can't attack and use skills successively like the last time.

The problem happened after today's update. You can only use skills after the death of a monster or after moving to another point to attack.

Comment

Hello,

Unfortunately we didn't manage to reproduce this bug, could you please share with us a video displaying the issue clearly?

Thank you very much.

Comment

DE can NOT use skill when attacking.

Comment

I experienced the same bug on my archer/marksman (using a crossbow)

Comment

It has been 12 days since the bug came out. And it's not the first time that we have faced with this bug, i just simply don't get it. How hard could it be to solve this problem?

Comment

Poorly programmed events cause all this, i still have to reset modem after every login of slaves cuz it takes about 14 logins (with or without dcs/crashes) when.i have to reset it cuz im.unable to login-game then freezes in the login menu - i got this since the new epic update, never had any problems like this before, and its on all my pc's ...

Comment

+1

Comment

I'm having the same problem
                Why not yet found a solution ?

Comment

This bug has been reported. We are expecting a fix on the upcoming maintenance.

Comment

This Attack bug is really killing my gameplay Double shot 90% of the time dont work its allways basic attack that dont do next to no damage

Comment

Working...
                    X