Valentines Cloaks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentines Cloaks

Some of the valentines cloaks I bought got the +5 skill (5% mp/hp and 5% patk/matk) and others did not, they took away the 5% patk/matk and only have 5% mp/hp and of course the +20 move speed

You will need to submit a ticket requesting they're exchanged.

Comment

• Dealbreakerz
      Dealbreakerz commented
      Editing a comment
      I submitted a ticket and the ticket tells me to refer to the forums and they closed it and you are telling me to submit a ticket, this is an endless cycle I just want my cloaks fixed.

I did submit a ticket and included photos and this is the reponse I got:

Greetings,

Thanks for contacting us.

For feedback and suggestions, general game questions, technical issues and bug reports, please refer to the official forum. Please follow the link to the appropriate forum:

General Game Questions, Technical Issues and Bug Reports:

<a href="http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/rappelz-english">forum.webzen.com/forum/en/rappelz-english</a>

If available, the list of known issues is always a good first stop. Please make sure to check for existing posts regarding your issue before posting your own.

Alternatively, for gameplay and technical support, you can ask for assistance on the Rappelz Discord server in the help channel.

<a href="https://discord.gg/tREMqZH">Discord Server Link</a>

Please don't hesitate to contact us in case you want to report another matter.

Regards,
    Your WEBZEN Team

So the ticket tells me to refer to the forums and the forums tells me to submit a ticket, this is an endless cycle. Can someone please fix my cloaks.

Comment

I've contacted customer support, if you resubmit your tickets they will be exchanged.
      Sorry about that.

Comment

• Dealbreakerz
        Dealbreakerz commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you! I resubmitted the ticket yesterday.
    Working...
    X