• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new bugs

DE, second xbow is not visible

warehouse need not password

Comment

Unhandled message: 0 group: 0 v1:0 v2:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (lazy to type long number)

Comment

not tested, but from chat:

can not delete char

(maybe it makes broken wh pwd)

Comment

"this account is already logged into the game" - and I can't log in

Comment

Getting cannot connect to the server errors

Comment

i am getting the same thing can not connect to sever any ideas on why

Comment

same here no account can connect " cannot connect to server"

Comment

same here ... game froze up could not move anymore than tryed to restart ...and get acountalready in use ... no way to say get me disconected so i can get in again.
                  only have a buton that say u can confirm but well that wont help me to reconect.

Comment

Got kicked out and can't log back in, say's I'm already connected and obviously I'm not since I'm trying to log in. Also, when I change weapons, second weapon doesn't show on toon, more new epic headaches.....

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                      same here ... game froze up could not move anymore than tryed to restart ...and get acountalready in use ... no way to say get me disconected so i can get in again.
                      only have a buton that say u can confirm but well that wont help me to reconect.
                      server seams to be restarted one time ... so i was on for a while and then it repeat /// froze up and u get message ur already on server if u try to restart client.
                      ( client need the hard way out aka use task maneger to shut down)

Comment

The Master Class weapons and armors names have been changed into Witch's -class name- with no "Savage" or "Feral" tag before it, means the dura1 and dura2 system has been removed for MC gear? also there is a unread name before the tag "Witch" that shows up like this : "?????????".

Comment

Who is logged in my account?
                          My account is desconnected server.
                          What the problem with login?
                          5h and i cant make my login becausemy account is logged.
                          Who is logged? I'm not logged in game.
                          My last login 17:14 and al time game give-me: This account is already logged into the game.

Comment

HV NPC "player buffs" H&H +5 overbuffs my +20.

Comment

• BobbyJoe
                              BobbyJoe commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Same here.

• Manometer
                              Manometer commented
                              Editing a comment
                              And it cant be overbuffed by you own oracle as long as the npc buff lasts longer than the buff of the oracle. So you have to wait 1h40 until you can get higher buff applied than 5%.

Weapons and armor not showing on character at selection screen. Non were transmog items. Only naked toon showed up complete.

Comment

Working...
                            X