Christmas event's bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas event's bugs

normally I'll just ignore them, but there are so many bugs that we are going to see for a whole month.
    so here you go:

1/ the text in the announcement used to be like this : a special buff called "The Christmas Valley Hunting License". This buff expires after (1 hour and 10 minutes)
    but got changed without notice to 30min . (this text confirm it : We've purposefully given the buff a longer duration to avoid unnecessary interruptions..

2/ the Holly's Power buff has been capped at 4% instead of 20% (in the last 3 days).

3/ when the license buff finish, and you kill a monster, you will get teleported to the wrong team's NPC (my NPC is in Asura, but always teleported to Lasky's NPC instead).

4/ not bug, but so many text to skip in order to gift the toy part or even entering the dungeon.

off-topic question:
    is there a higher chance to get rare drops in black dragon dungeon or higher? or same items but different exp?

1.My first trip was also only 30 minutes. The next one was the full time though.
    2.I've seen it over 4%. I think it's meant to slowly rise over the next couple weeks, not be an easy 20%.
    3. I went to Laksy, which was my npc.

off-topic- Yes, Black dungeon gives better drops than red. I believe the patch notes indicated this.

Comment

Working...
    X