Wrong Belt pet bonus on Yushiva Belts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong Belt pet bonus on Yushiva Belts

Not entirely sure if it's a bug, or a "feature", but it seems that the old system for Belt Pets card stat bonus isn't working propperly.

Examples of how it should be*:
    3 x Stage 1 White Dragons (10% Vit/Int/P.def/M.atk) + 3% (per pet with same card stat bonus) = 33% Vit/Int/P.def/M.atk.
    2 x Stage 0 Nagas (15% Int/M.atk) + 2% (1%per pet with same card stat bonus) = 32% Int/M.atk
    4 x Stage 2 Hawkman (7.5% Vit/Str/P.def/P.atk) + 4% (1% per pet with same card stat bonus) = 34% Vit/Str/P.def/P.atk

*Max belt pet bonus is 30% of a stat, except for the 1% bonus per card which is added on top.

How it's working currently**:
    3 x Stage 1 White Dragons (10% Vit/Int/P.def/M.atk) = 30% --- No bonus applied per card of same stat.
    3 x Stage 5 White Dragons (12% Vit/Int/P.def/M.atk) = 36%! -- Real bonus 33%.
    3 x Stage 5 Cerberus (11% Dex/Str/P.atk/P.acc) = 33%
    3 x Stage 1 Minotaurs (10% Vit/Str/P.def/P.atk) = 30%
    3 x Stage 3 Minotaurs (11% Vit/Str/P.def/P.atk) = 33%

**Max belt pet bonus is set as 33%, with no extra bonus per card of same stat.

This issue seems to be happening only with Yushiva Belts, as other belts seem to be working propperly with the old belt pet system; the bug is inadvertently causing players who are accustomed to the old belt pet system, to be losing a decent ammount of bonus to their stats, without a warning of the system changing. If the issue isn't addressed, it would force players to invest even more to raise the stage of their Belt pets in order to get the max bonus they would from any other belt.

Here are the results from my testing:

First with White Dragons, S1, S1 and S2.

Then with three S3 Ogres.

I have the same matk with both sets of pets.
    Last edited by (QA)Tharja; 01-11-18, 09:39 PM.

Comment

White Dragons on Yushiva belt.

S3 Ogres on yeshiva belt.

S3 Ogres on Undead Yushiva belt (all other variants also give identical results).

Here is where things get interesting though.

White Dragons on Antique Yushiva belt.

S3 Ogres on Antique Yushiva belt.

So while I cannot replicate the issue you seem to be having on other belts, the Antique belt for some reason appears to have a higher stat cap.

Comment

I get the same results on dragon&antique belt (both +25) but slightly less M. Atk.. on a +23 demon belt (no boss cards equipped) (3x s4 wd)
        (Same M. Atk. on all three belts without belt pets)

Comment

Working...
        X