Soul stone combination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul stone combination

The Soul Stone combinations for epic soul stones, i.e. combining rare soul stones to make epic, indicate that the combination Success rate is 100% this is completely misleading. I've tried dozens of combinations and none have been successful. Unless I'm not reading or understanding something correctly.

Also the new NORMAL soul stones say normal on the Soul Stone Name but in the graphic window they say NORMA Soul Stone.

The formula is 10 stones + 100 extreme powers. I've made only 6 of the +45 stones, and they were all successful. Maybe I was lucky, but I doubt it. Do you get the 'enchantment failed', or this combo doesn't work error?
    My youtube channel

Comment

Hitsuyga that's not the combination I'm referring to. The recipe is:
      Target: Rare Soul Stone x10
      Material:
      Result: Epic Soul Stone
      Success Rate: 100%

When completing the combines the message received is: Enchant Failed

Think the recipe you've sited is for the Rare Hero's Soul Stones.

Comment

I have exactly the same issue.
        Enchant / Combine window.
        Soul Stones in the left pane, Epic Soul Stone in the right.

Target: Rare Soul Stone x10
        Material:
        Result: Epic Soul Stone
        Success Rate: 100%

Get a red Enhancement Failed in the chat box.

and I loose the 10 stones I put in. There is nothing about adding 100 extreme powers or anything.
        I should not loose stones and the Enhancement Failed message should say something more useful

Comment

Originally posted by Hitsuyga View Post
          The formula is 10 stones + 100 extreme powers. I've made only 6 of the +45 stones, and they were all successful. Maybe I was lucky, but I doubt it. Do you get the 'enchantment failed', or this combo doesn't work error?
          How do you make them +45? when I use the above formula the stones I get (170) are +39. I can't re- combine those +39 stones in the same way.

Comment

• Hitsuyga
            Hitsuyga commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry. It's 1000x extremes. Maybe it was changed since I posted that or I remembered wrong. But that's what the formula sheet says now.

I'll try again later and pm you in game if it works
        Working...
        X