X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyberstone
    replied
    This might sound completely stupid and cause a catastrophe if it were to be implemented - but, could it be possible for there to be two separate cash shops? One for US, one for EU, and the prices of the items in the CS would be in accordance to what you pay?

I'm no mathimagician, but if the 31.5% increase for EU is the standard let's say, then make it so that EU users get a 31.5% discount on all CS items in that separate cash shop. And obviously make it somehow so that only users from those regions can access that CS while the rest can access the regular CS.

Eh the more I type the more ludacrous it sounds, there must be a better way but it sounded good in my head when I started typing it lol.

Leave a comment:

• Blondesarefun
    replied
    okay, i agree with everything said so far, but i want to point out that being in Canada the only PayPal option available to me is the Euro one, so you are trying to charge me taxes i shouldn't have to pay.
    while i saw this the first day, i never said anything, giving you time to fix it, but maybe you don't know its an error, and second, how long should i give you to fix it?
    LOL, i just edited this post for the 5th time, trying to be nice, and not sarcastic or upset. so its a lot shorter

Leave a comment:

• Noire
    replied
    So, it sounds like if you're not from America but are playing on the US servers you are getting charged a premium to do so?

I doubt that any of us actually had that choice when we started playing. You need to sort something out sharpish if you want to sort this problem out, there are players who although they do not like these prices will be wasting their money unnecessarily, if they spend significant amounts and then you change the prices or ratio of Wcoins the more they are going to shout for compensation if you do so.

The prices of CS items needed to be reconsidered anyway, lots of players are unhappy with just how expensive things are.

Thus far Webzen seem to have been doing well with things, however they have really dropped the call on this issue and having big name players like Corsola and Athyra making noise about this will not help Webzen to make any friends.

Leave a comment:

• Athyra
    commented on 's reply
    agreed!! !! ! !

• Athyra
    replied
    Corsola's observation that the prices in other versions for the exact same items are WAY lower is an enormous factor for why i am personally buying nothing until it is at the very least FAIR.

Also, the current amount of gpots gained per dollar using PaypalUS is more than when using Paypay to pay with Euros.
    Having said that, the amount you get with PaypalUS is still less than it was before this portal change.

Again, though, the #1 point of frustration and irritation is not having the same prices as Webzen's other Rappelz servers.

... and I was realling hoping to re-train my ranged crusty ... =/

Leave a comment:

• SteelMace
    commented on 's reply
    Like Naabi says most of the EU players that play on the US servers did so because we do not speak FR or DE (german) or IT, i presonaly am fluent in Italyan but i do not want to play there , i always buy with credit card so that leaved me with higher price/wcoin at same price in CS, now in my opinion you (as in who decides) should make the prices on CS for the US servers equal to the EU servers in wcoins and ofer us same prices when purchasing w-coins for all areas not restricted by IP or else you will lose money and/or some players will try to benefit from lower prices by using others methods.

• Kazombie
    replied
    As already stated by some others in this thread this isn't something to twiddle your thumbs over and say as and when. I was going to top up this afternoon as I was finally able to but then I really thought to myself "why would I pay double what I normally would for a few chances at nothing? " I regret to inform you that due to this pricing catastrophe I will not be topping up at present until either the prices of the items are fixed or I get more coins for my money. £24 is nothing to sniff at, I could buy a lot with that, but sadly, it won't be wcoins anytime soon.

Leave a comment:

• SpamminArrows
    replied
    Any of us, any one who isn't US. No CS from Canada till its fixed.

Leave a comment:

• Naabi
    commented on 's reply
    As I already said here in this topic. I've played this game now over seven years. Back then there was only US server available! And 2nd thing is all EU servers are NON English versions and I don't understand a word like German/French/etc.

So its stupid try to rip off EU players twice much money only because they have chosen US server above reason(s) or other reason like having friends playing US version or something else!

• B0ZZ
    replied
    Originally posted by Neightril View Post
    Hi guys,

As the FAQ says:

I understand the point you’re coming from and we will indeed have a closer look at the prices, especially taking into account the fact that we have a lot of European players who play the US version of Rappelz and don’t want to switch to one of the European versions (which is btw not our goal: you guys choose whatever language version of the game you want to play).

But: As we don’t want to jump to conclusions resulting in a pricing chaos between the different language versions you will have to allow us some time to for those kinds of calculations.
    well i doubt u guys wanna calculate too long, cause most eu players, wich are playing on rappelz us wont spend a cent, if it stays like this

Leave a comment:

• (CM)Neightril
    replied
    Hi guys,

As the FAQ says:

“We are keeping a close eye on the pricing of both currency and items, and will consider changes if we feel they’re needed.”
    I understand the point you’re coming from and we will indeed have a closer look at the prices, especially taking into account the fact that we have a lot of European players who play the US version of Rappelz and don’t want to switch to one of the European versions (which is btw not our goal: you guys choose whatever language version of the game you want to play).

But: As we don’t want to jump to conclusions resulting in a pricing chaos between the different language versions you will have to allow us some time to for those kinds of calculations.

Leave a comment:

• Kazombie
    commented on 's reply
    I've been reluctant to top up due to this. The prices are obscene, I thought it seemed a bit off when I went to top up the first time but as I keep looking I'm realizing something is very wrong. I used to get the 2000gPots for £12, which I was relatively pleased with, it now costs 24 euros, which isn't far of £24.

• (MOD)Eva
    commented on 's reply
    This is a forum, not FB.

• Naabi
    replied
    And to the GM's. Don't say play on EU servers. I've played this game so many years before EU server made up! Also there isn't English version of Rappelz at EU servers!

So can you GM's explain why US cash shop prices are 30-50% higher than others? And you think EU players who play in US-Rappelz will buy anything with those prices?!!

Leave a comment:

• B0ZZ
    replied
    same for me, im a europe player wich is used to play on rappelz us and these cs prices are totally ridiculous
    no more cs, till they fix this

Leave a comment:

Working...
X