• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only ask because I used it before maint, and now it's gone x.x

Comment

• (MOD)Hawk4hire
      (MOD)Hawk4hire commented
      Editing a comment
      That is weird - that you could use it last weekend and not now? That sounds more like an issue for Billing. I would submit a ticket since it was just an option. It may be there is a re-connect issue or that they arent aware that an issue exists. Go to the WCoins FAQ and submit a ticket there.

• Revoke
      Revoke commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, done. Thanks for advice

PayPal:

http://www.yoda.sk/tmp/wcrap.jpg

Comment

• Hunter
      Hunter commented
      Editing a comment
      Money gone.

Jun 6, 2014
      Payment To Webzen Dublin Limited
      Completed
      -€12,30 EUR

I will wait 3 days, then i will ask PayPay to cancel/refund or what.

If you're having issues with payments via PayPal, please check this thread about PayPal and payment errors.

Comment

Prices were not adjusted on the rebirth and hoh as they were on the previous sale

My favorite quote from forum: I happen to be a certified math genus in multiple relevant fields, I could tell you but i doubt you will understand them. no really normal people are like what the hell is that even a few fields of greater intelligence don't understand them well. LOL!
      My toons: Slayer - VoidMage - Mercenary - Magus - Templar - Berserker

Comment

Hi I wanna ask something regarding purchasing wcoins.

Is Wcoin purchase IP banned in specific regions like Asia? Coz I wanna try purchasing but there was this caption
        "Please be aware that we, Webzen West Inc, are required to limit/restrict players from all regions of Asia via IP, due to the fact that we are only licensed to
        provide our service to the following territories: North/South America, Europe, and Oceania. "

Hence, if I am from Singapore, does that mean that even if I "buy wcoins", it will never be credited?

Comment

I believe you can buy coins and use them. There are customers in Vietnam and other areas that use the cash mall.

As for that paragraph, it has been there since when a publisher in that area licenced Rapplez for a short time. After that publisher discontinued their version, the paragraph never came down.
          Last edited by (MOD)Eva; 03-02-18, 09:50 PM.

Eva
          The game being a bad boy, Webzenianz? Go here: Helpdesk and Comment Card
          Cater to your customers, or someone else will!
          I gotta have more cowbell!!

Comment

• (MOD)Alexander
            (MOD)Alexander commented
            Editing a comment
            It's sticky, don't think that counts as necro ;-)
        Working...
        X