X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (CM)Neightril
    replied
    If you’re having issues with a certain payment option, please have a look through the Wcoin FAQs available here.

If your question is not answered, you can contact support via the ticket system available on the page.

Leave a comment:

• Revoke
    replied
    Is the google wallet option permanently gone?

Leave a comment:

• Shizuco
    replied
    Good morning!

Dear Neightril,

I would ask for help about a purchase of Gpots/Wcoin I did the day 05/26/2014 hours before maintenance/update websen fusion/gpotato and still haven't received my credits. I've sent several email at the address billinggala-net.com, initially heard back and asked me the proof of payment I sent and after that I have not received my credits or return by the adms.

The payment was via boleto bancário issued via paybcash

Please, could mediate this question for me? because I don't know what to do ...

Thank you and I'm waiting.

Leave a comment:

• (MOD)Hawk4hire
    commented on 's reply
    You call your tech support guy "IT" as in cousin IT from the Munsters???

• Athyra
    commented on 's reply
    me too!

i didnt get a chance to turn in last month's looter code after all

• (CM)Neightril
    replied
    Originally posted by Faerymaji View Post
    thanks for this! now can we get our days added back to HV for the downtimes?
    We'd need the reedem coupon code option back on the website for those kind of compensations. IT is currently working on it and I hope it'll be fixed soon.

Leave a comment:

• Wkt719
    commented on 's reply
    well let's do it this way......
    "Like"

• Faerymaji
    replied
    Originally posted by Neightril View Post
    Hi guys,
    Following your feedback after the portal merge we adjusted prices for today’s offer, the hidden village pass and premium stable tickets. We will take a look at all the other items as well and may adjust their prices accordingly in the future.
    thanks for this! now can we get our days added back to HV for the downtimes?

Leave a comment:

• (MOD)Hawk4hire
    replied
    @ Neightril!! Thanx for the support and reviewing the prices!!

Leave a comment:

• (CM)Neightril
    replied
    Hi guys,
    Following your feedback after the portal merge we adjusted prices for today’s offer, the hidden village pass and premium stable tickets. We will take a look at all the other items as well and may adjust their prices accordingly in the future.

Leave a comment:

• Kazombie
    replied
    Haha, against my better judgement I topped up, for a few tPro, and never guess what! The coins didn't go through until today, I got charged despite having no coins on the day to show for it AND the sale has finished! GG Webzen. I wont be doing that again......................................

Leave a comment:

• WarriorZ
    commented on 's reply
    lol my paypal account was frozen also, thanks to webzen... i couldnt even recharge my mobile phone etc for 3 days looool

• (MOD)Hawk4hire
    commented on 's reply
    ^^ +1 - and once we've spent the money to top up and it's decided later to decrease the prices instead of giving us more Wcoins we've lost more.

• HeavenlyBuffer
    replied
    It seems like no payment methos is working properly atm. Paypal and Rixty just charge the money for people, but they don't get any wcoins. Personally, i just get an payment failed error no matter what I do and cannot even get my paypal acc verified again on my main, because of this error all the time.

Leave a comment:

• WhiteRabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by Cyberstone View Post
    This might sound completely stupid and cause a catastrophe if it were to be implemented - but, could it be possible for there to be two separate cash shops? One for US, one for EU, and the prices of the items in the CS would be in accordance to what you pay?

I'm no mathimagician, but if the 31.5% increase for EU is the standard let's say, then make it so that EU users get a 31.5% discount on all CS items in that separate cash shop. And obviously make it somehow so that only users from those regions can access that CS while the rest can access the regular CS.

Eh the more I type the more ludacrous it sounds, there must be a better way but it sounded good in my head when I started typing it lol.
    People would just find a way to get to the cheaper shop.

Anyway I wont be getting any Wcoin for myself unless the CAD Karma Koin option is restored with the same wcoins as gpots previously

Leave a comment:

Working...
X