Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As already stated by some others in this thread this isn't something to twiddle your thumbs over and say as and when. I was going to top up this afternoon as I was finally able to but then I really thought to myself "why would I pay double what I normally would for a few chances at nothing? " I regret to inform you that due to this pricing catastrophe I will not be topping up at present until either the prices of the items are fixed or I get more coins for my money. £24 is nothing to sniff at, I could buy a lot with that, but sadly, it won't be wcoins anytime soon.

Comment

• Athyra
      Athyra commented
      Editing a comment
      agreed!! !! ! !

• (MOD)Hawk4hire
      (MOD)Hawk4hire commented
      Editing a comment
      ^^ +1 - and once we've spent the money to top up and it's decided later to decrease the prices instead of giving us more Wcoins we've lost more.

Corsola's observation that the prices in other versions for the exact same items are WAY lower is an enormous factor for why i am personally buying nothing until it is at the very least FAIR.

Also, the current amount of gpots gained per dollar using PaypalUS is more than when using Paypay to pay with Euros.
    Having said that, the amount you get with PaypalUS is still less than it was before this portal change.

Again, though, the #1 point of frustration and irritation is not having the same prices as Webzen's other Rappelz servers.

... and I was realling hoping to re-train my ranged crusty ... =/

My favorite quote from forum: I happen to be a certified math genus in multiple relevant fields, I could tell you but i doubt you will understand them. no really normal people are like what the hell is that even a few fields of greater intelligence don't understand them well. LOL!
    My toons: Slayer - VoidMage - Mercenary - Magus - Templar - Berserker

Comment

So, it sounds like if you're not from America but are playing on the US servers you are getting charged a premium to do so?

I doubt that any of us actually had that choice when we started playing. You need to sort something out sharpish if you want to sort this problem out, there are players who although they do not like these prices will be wasting their money unnecessarily, if they spend significant amounts and then you change the prices or ratio of Wcoins the more they are going to shout for compensation if you do so.

The prices of CS items needed to be reconsidered anyway, lots of players are unhappy with just how expensive things are.

Thus far Webzen seem to have been doing well with things, however they have really dropped the call on this issue and having big name players like Corsola and Athyra making noise about this will not help Webzen to make any friends.

Comment

okay, i agree with everything said so far, but i want to point out that being in Canada the only PayPal option available to me is the Euro one, so you are trying to charge me taxes i shouldn't have to pay.
        while i saw this the first day, i never said anything, giving you time to fix it, but maybe you don't know its an error, and second, how long should i give you to fix it?
        LOL, i just edited this post for the 5th time, trying to be nice, and not sarcastic or upset. so its a lot shorter

Comment

This might sound completely stupid and cause a catastrophe if it were to be implemented - but, could it be possible for there to be two separate cash shops? One for US, one for EU, and the prices of the items in the CS would be in accordance to what you pay?

I'm no mathimagician, but if the 31.5% increase for EU is the standard let's say, then make it so that EU users get a 31.5% discount on all CS items in that separate cash shop. And obviously make it somehow so that only users from those regions can access that CS while the rest can access the regular CS.

Eh the more I type the more ludacrous it sounds, there must be a better way but it sounded good in my head when I started typing it lol.
          To the legend...

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberstone View Post
            This might sound completely stupid and cause a catastrophe if it were to be implemented - but, could it be possible for there to be two separate cash shops? One for US, one for EU, and the prices of the items in the CS would be in accordance to what you pay?

I'm no mathimagician, but if the 31.5% increase for EU is the standard let's say, then make it so that EU users get a 31.5% discount on all CS items in that separate cash shop. And obviously make it somehow so that only users from those regions can access that CS while the rest can access the regular CS.

Eh the more I type the more ludacrous it sounds, there must be a better way but it sounded good in my head when I started typing it lol.
            People would just find a way to get to the cheaper shop.

Anyway I wont be getting any Wcoin for myself unless the CAD Karma Koin option is restored with the same wcoins as gpots previously

Salamander - Naga -
            Undine
            RedSkies - DarkCircle - AncariasRappelz - Moderated

Comment

It seems like no payment methos is working properly atm. Paypal and Rixty just charge the money for people, but they don't get any wcoins. Personally, i just get an payment failed error no matter what I do and cannot even get my paypal acc verified again on my main, because of this error all the time.

Comment

• WarriorZ
                WarriorZ commented
                Editing a comment
                lol my paypal account was frozen also, thanks to webzen... i couldnt even recharge my mobile phone etc for 3 days looool

Haha, against my better judgement I topped up, for a few tPro, and never guess what! The coins didn't go through until today, I got charged despite having no coins on the day to show for it AND the sale has finished! GG Webzen. I wont be doing that again......................................

Comment

Hi guys,
                Following your feedback after the portal merge we adjusted prices for today’s offer, the hidden village pass and premium stable tickets. We will take a look at all the other items as well and may adjust their prices accordingly in the future.

Comment

@ Neightril!! Thanx for the support and reviewing the prices!!
                  Need to submit a ticket? Click http://cs.webzen.com/Inquiry/RegistInquiry/
                  1) Choose the category of your issue.
                  2) See if any of the listed articles resolve your issue.
                  3) If none of the articles resolve your issue, you can click on the most relevant article to submit a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Neightril View Post
                    Hi guys,
                    Following your feedback after the portal merge we adjusted prices for today’s offer, the hidden village pass and premium stable tickets. We will take a look at all the other items as well and may adjust their prices accordingly in the future.
                    thanks for this! now can we get our days added back to HV for the downtimes?
                    for any that are interested in joining HolyDivers guild on Betrayal Server contact me here, in game, on FB http://bit.do/HolyDivers or at our official guild forum http://holydivers.rpg-dynasty.net

Comment

Originally posted by Faerymaji View Post
                      thanks for this! now can we get our days added back to HV for the downtimes?
                      We'd need the reedem coupon code option back on the website for those kind of compensations. IT is currently working on it and I hope it'll be fixed soon.

Comment

• Athyra
                        Athyra commented
                        Editing a comment
                        me too!

i didnt get a chance to turn in last month's looter code after all

• (MOD)Hawk4hire
                        (MOD)Hawk4hire commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You call your tech support guy "IT" as in cousin IT from the Munsters???

http://i.imgur.com/OL3F5lAl.jpg

Good morning!

Dear Neightril,

I would ask for help about a purchase of Gpots/Wcoin I did the day 05/26/2014 hours before maintenance/update websen fusion/gpotato and still haven't received my credits. I've sent several email at the address billinggala-net.com, initially heard back and asked me the proof of payment I sent and after that I have not received my credits or return by the adms.

The payment was via boleto bancário issued via paybcash

Please, could mediate this question for me? because I don't know what to do ...

Thank you and I'm waiting.

Comment

Is the google wallet option permanently gone?

Comment

• (MOD)Hawk4hire
                          (MOD)Hawk4hire commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Based on what I"ve seen so far they have not ruled out everything (except Amazon). But send in a ticket with a request to have Google Wallet included.
                          "At the moment, some popular payment methods like mobile or phone payments, as well as sponsored offers and some country-specific options are not available. "
                          Consider sending in a ticket here:
                          http://cs.webzen.com/FAQ/List

If you’re having issues with a certain payment option, please have a look through the Wcoin FAQs available here.

If your question is not answered, you can contact support via the ticket system available on the page.

Comment

Working...
                        X