X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduled Weekly Maintenance - 7th of April

Greetings,

Please find the details regarding the weekly maintenance below.

Maintenance Date: 7th April 2020

Game Maintenance:
    • 06:00 - 11:00 [GMT]
    • UK: 07:00 – 12:00 [GMT+1]
    • FR, DE, PL, IT: 08:00 – 13:00 [GMT+2]
    • TR: 09:00 - 14:00 [GMT +3]
    • US: 02:00 – 07:00 [ET]

[GENERAL]
    • Servers restarted

[EVENT]
    [TRANSLATION]
    • Translation update applied

Notes:
    - During portal maintenance there will be limited access to the game launcher and the Webzen portal, therefore you may not be able to access the game during this time.
    - We remind you that all updates will have to be confirmed during maintenance and are subject to changes.

Kind regards,
    Your Rappelz team

Eva
    The game being a bad boy, Webzenianz? Go here: Helpdesk and Comment Card
    Cater to your customers, or someone else will!
    I gotta have more cowbell!!

Terrible event. This isn't for the average player at all. The top players have all the boss spawn locations from the last time and just go around killing the bosses in order. Everyone else either gets the boss stolen or pked. You are just giving CS items to a small group and not even a chance to the players that actually need those items.

Comment

• Ireya
      Ireya commented
      Editing a comment
      Correct, events SHOULD be made for everyone.

It is Easter week. Fine times with Easter Bunny, eggs, and faith. There is a virus running rampant in the world with tons of people dying. Most people play Rappelz for fun. Let me tell you this event is not fun. You can't play. I have been pk'd for a boss, just cause I was running past someone, and for no reason at all. Why did you make this event at this time? It makes me want to quit!

Comment

This is by far the worst event at all. Stronger players either KS or PK those who found the bosses earlier. And the thing "All the bosses are designed to be killed by an average player." is just so funny. Overall; well done again Webzen...

Comment

Mod eva... this event always 2 week and why is it 1 week now ? There is covid 19 in everywhere and peoples cant go out from home. I think they shoul do this event 2 week because when peoples are cant go out from home they are bored and ı and my a lot friends is too much enjoying with rappelz. I think they should do this event 2 week like always they do.

Comment

The event wasn't originally planned, it was put in as a gap filler for the players to enjoy until the next event. This was due since many of us are cooped up under stay at home orders and I believe the normal 2 week version is still on in the future.

Eva
          The game being a bad boy, Webzenianz? Go here: Helpdesk and Comment Card
          Cater to your customers, or someone else will!
          I gotta have more cowbell!!

Comment

so you mean this event can come back in this year again ?

Comment

Working...
            X