X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Notes - 20th of August

Greetings,

Please find the details regarding the weekly maintenance below.

Maintenance date and time: 20th of August 2019

Game Maintenance:
    • 07:00 - 11:00 [GMT]
    • FR, DE, PL, IT: 07:00 – 13:00 [GMT+2]
    • TR: 10:00 – 14:00 [GMT+3]
    • US: 03:00 – 07:00 [ET]
    Portal Maintenance:
    • 07:00 - 09:00 [GMT]
    • FR, DE, PL, IT: 09:00 – 11:00 [GMT+2]
    • TR: 10:00 – 12:00 [GMT+3]
    • US: 03:00 – 05:00 [ET]

[GENERAL]
    • Servers restart.
    • Character transfer requests processed during maintenance.

[EVENT]
    • EU only: Start of the Archive of the Past event (additional info here)

[TRANSLATION]
    • Translation update

Notes:
    - During portal maintenance there will be limited access to the game launcher and Webzen portal, therefore you may not be able to access the game during this time.
    - We remind you that all updates will have to be confirmed during maintenance and are subject to changes.

Kind regards,
    Your Rappelz team

Eva
    The game being a bad boy, Webzenianz? Go here: Helpdesk and Comment Card
    Cater to your customers, or someone else will!
    I gotta have more cowbell!!

Sorry i missed the patch notes, where are they?

Is HV teleporter Lag bug fixed?
    Are the UGs exp going back to what they where ?

Comment

HV fixed.
      UG time attack still not.

fix pls revived bosses.

Comment

Auto attack Skill fixed????? Pet Skills Fixed???? Do you's Acually fix anything anymore instead of Break ohhhh wait How about that Skill Slide Glitch thats been around for 12+ Years like Really people do still play this game You's Make a Monthly Income off all of us Players from Cs Shop do your Damn Job and fix Crappelz

Comment

Yea with this approach from the developers there wont be any 6th aniversary lol, if so u can celebrate just empty servers, which i bet they ready are (i dont play on eu, just guessing), if u cant handle simple bugs why u dont stop, reverse and think before u mess up things that used to work (repplying to bunch of bugs that been introduced with new "epic")... cuZ apart from epic bugs it didnt really bring anything into the game (just some class messups, that u call reballance...) i came back a year ago after almost 6 years break, because there was finally something "new" worth to try.. (well took u 6 years to add 2 dungs and some armor upgrades), tbh did barelly 180++ lvl and already got bored with that crap..cant imagine the other peeps still playing around even all the time i was "on break" how pissed and bored they must be, having to wake up everyday and pray to crappelz gods to bring something new ending up going to sleep finding out just a few new bugs, or even not being abble to play cuz of unstabble servers..

Comment

dear Eva.
            how long we have to wait for the bug on basic attacks and shadow hunter skills to be fixed.
            for now we are playing badly and just two weeks have passed.
            technical support when the holidays will end?
            thank you

Comment

Working...
            X