X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Notes - 25th of June

Greetings,

Please find the details regarding the weekly maintenance below.

Maintenance date and time: 25 June 2019

Game Maintenance:
    • 07:00 - 11:00 [GMT]
    • FR, DE: 07:00 – 13:00 [GMT+2]
    • PL, IT: 09:00 – 13:00 [GMT+2]
    • TR: 10:00 – 14:00 [GMT+3]
    • US: 03:00 – 07:00 [ET]
    Portal Maintenance:
    • 07:00 - 09:00 [GMT]
    • FR, DE, PL, IT: 09:00 – 11:00 [GMT+2]
    • TR: 10:00 – 12:00 [GMT+3]
    • US: 03:00 – 05:00 [ET]
    [GENERAL]
    • Servers restart.
    • Character transfer requests processed during maintenance.
    • The quest window has been expanded.
    • Dispel Magic skill now only applies to monsters.
    [EVENT]
    • End of the Pluto’s trial event (the NPCs will stay two more weeks)
    [BUG FIX]
    • Rupees are not deducted while creating a Guild - Fixed.
    • Wrath debuff doesn’t disappear after a duel - Fixed.
    • Wings on angel monsters are misplaced - Fixed.
    • The character wouldn't move towards the target by pressing tab and attack after killing the monster with a bow or crossbow - Fixed.
    • The item Booster - Jump Attack is not working properly - Fixed.
    [TRANSLATION]
    • Translation update.
    Notes:

- During portal maintenance there will be limited access to the game launcher and Webzen portal, therefore you may not be able to access the game during this time.
    - We remind you that all updates will have to be confirmed during maintenance and are subject to changes.

Kind regards,
    Your Rappelz team

Eva
    The game being a bad boy, Webzenianz? Go here: Helpdesk and Comment Card
    Cater to your customers, or someone else will!
    I gotta have more cowbell!!

sorry but sometimes I don't understand what's going on in the mind of the developers, or if they ever played rappelz.
    what represents me having introduced a kind of pause between the attacks on the crossbowman, between the attacks and the skills!
    ours is a class that has acquired so much speed attack, that as far as it has reached the peak of attack, now you make me slow down the possibility of combining with the attack of the skills.
    result you slowed down a character like that.
    I remind you that as far as we can shoot skill or our class is not a magician or a murderer.
    well we will get used to the umpteenth change made as usual blindly.
    thank you.

ps now the jump attack works ..... which then served something!

Comment

• PrinnyOverlord
      PrinnyOverlord commented
      Editing a comment
      I think what they mean is that you wouldnt move in range to attack the next target after killing a mob while using tab and attack. If it is then attacking mobs would be smoother.

MB who play with crossbow now face multiple new bugs in DD:

+ Range DD pets won't attack the next mob until they got moved one step at least
    + skills don't work with the first press on button, you have to wait a second after stop shooting a crossbow before the healing and/ skills will work.

Thank you very much for this new challenges. it does fit perfectly with the postponed Balancing

PS.: let's don't forget about the laggs after 45min in DD. This makes it less fun every patch day... But hey, as long as most of the people can play. Have fun, all of you who don't get more and more bugs every two weeks.
    Last edited by Fainewedd; 25-06-19, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Yea thank you for correcting angels wings on their original position, but hey they kinda forgot to apply textures lol - staged anges still get white wings left there err... screwed?? and GK are still missing their weapons - this bug occured same time as angel wings gets f...ed.. (nerfed) xD

btw just realized all deco wings are now showing in login screens and fixed floating heads!! yay!! GJ! " hopefully the stability has been improoved aswell ^^

*edit! GKs are fixed - Great JOB juys!! and I really enjoy the new efect while castign spells with nice enchanted staff ^^ +1 to GREAT JOB! "
      Last edited by AceVentura; 25-06-19, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Thanks you for the reports, GALA is working on it.

Comment

H&H +10 (Oracle) do not overbuff +5 (scroll, higher time).

DE + MM hard to use skills.

Comment

DE
            nice patch, I can NOT use any skill while attacking.

Comment

All the durability from toa/tols/toe etc and boar rings and ghosts rings are GONE!!! i hope we get the durabilities we already had before and don't go to waste coz i had feral boar rings with OP awakening... lost 3 gears atm coz i thought they were nd but nevermind. Other bugs that i still see is while moving and attaking with mage, sometimes they skill stucks and the char continues to the monster without attacking or returning back to his position, resulting to bad 'pull' of monsters, delay on farming and even death.

Comment

Probably it occurs after this patch, but the things which it is possible for by skill cancellation by attacks seem to increase, but a skill is stopped though an attack does not hit it when I usually use the attack before an attack hits it under the influence.

Is this behavior normal?

Comment

Working...
                X