Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing [GM]Syr

Hello Citizens of Gaïa,

Today I would like to introduce the new Game Master and Community Manager of Rappelz US and EU. From today, [GM]Syr will be in charge of the US and EN servers, forum and discord.

Since [GM]Syr is working from South Korea, [GM]Piccolo and myself will still be there to help when he is not around.

We hope that you will appreciate his work as much as we did in the Rappelz team.

Welcome again [GM]Syr!

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome long may he reign.

Comment

welcome Sir... I mean Syr!!

Comment

• Klaig
          Klaig commented
          Editing a comment
          I guess someone had to make the joke ^^.

Hello everyone, It is nice to meet you.

Comment

Welcome SyrHQ Equip your armor, and grab your weapons and you have our best wishes and support in slaying dragons!
          Need to submit a ticket? Click http://cs.webzen.com/Inquiry/RegistInquiry/
          1) Choose the category of your issue.
          2) See if any of the listed articles resolve your issue.
          3) If none of the articles resolve your issue, you can click on the most relevant article to submit a ticket.

Comment

Welcome Syr. Greeting from unicorn server. greeting from the unicorn server I'm sure you will do great improvements for us and what's most important have fun while doing it.

Comment

Welcome Syr, hope you can pick up where Nazgul left off. You have some big shoes to fill so I hope you are ready. How many years have you been playing rappelz?

Comment

Welcome Syr! i hope that you and the community will get along. Would be nice if you leak some content when you're already based in korea. I really miss the times when we had email newsletters with little infos about upcoming updates.

Have a nice day!
                -> Check me out on Youtube

Comment

Welcome to rappelz.

Hopefully you can answer some questions so we can better understand where the game is headed.

a) do you plan to keep up with class balancing?

b) do you plan to improve citadel? (There are many many complaints about it)

c) do you intend to bring purse of dark powers back?

d) did you play rappelz before becoming a GM?

And again, welcome. Its about time EU server had their own GM.
                  My youtube channel

Comment

Let's hope some of the bugs are addressed and class balancing isn't left half finished.
                    Classic quotations: No issue here. Closing this thread.

Comment

Welcome aboard Mr Syr! Glad to have you part of the team!

Eva
                      The game being a bad boy, Webzenianz? Go here: Helpdesk and Comment Card
                      Cater to your customers, or someone else will!
                      I gotta have more cowbell!!

Comment

Working...
                      X