• FR, DE, PL, IT: 09:00 – 11:00 [GMT+2]
    • TR: 10:00 – 12:00 [GMT+3]
    • US: 02:00 – 04:00 [ET]
    [GENERAL]
    • Servers restart
    • Character transfer requests processed during maintenance
    [EVENT]
    • End of the Boss Hunters event.
    • Start of the Pluto’s Trial event. (We will post the details of the event tomorrow morning)
    [TRANSLATION]
    • Translation update
    Notes:
    - During portal maintenance there will be limited access to the game launcher and Webzen portal, therefore you may not be able to access the game during this time.
    - We remind you that all updates will have to be confirmed during maintenance, and are subject to changes.

Regards,
    Your Rappelz Team

thx for the boss hunter event fix,2 weecks of extreme disconnects,and nothing wow

Comment

• Confusion
      Confusion commented
      Editing a comment
      What fix? Everyone is still DCing.

Originally posted by Baffaccc1 View Post
    thx for the boss hunter event fix,2 weecks of extreme disconnects,and nothing wow
    X2 constant disconnects.. almost nobody has been playing lately.. same 3-4 ppl farming bosses all day too

Comment

Did You's Fix Your Servers the 247 Disconnect and Crashes kinda Annoying Eventually yous will fix your Servers i hope instead of messing them up worse

Comment

The problem has been reported. It would really help if you had a screenshot of the error message you are receiving.

Comment

Lol Really out of all the people that play this game everyones crashed or Got Img errors that wouldnt load like do yous not even Load your game up wtf

Comment

Klaig Go Teleport From Town To Town and You will get alot of Screenshots these Disconnects are annoying seems you guys keep breaking the game instead of fixing it

Comment

As much as I appreciate events, this one sucks horribly. You combine one of each toy and it fails. And it is going on for a month. (Sigh)

Other than that... I am tired of crashing already. If you teleport from town to town, you get a white box that says "unexpected error" or something. It was worth logging back on for the Boss event but not for this one.

Side note: If any of you are doing Devildom (DD). Make sure you restart client if you teleported from town to town, because guaranteed you will crash in DD.
              Last edited by Confusion; 29-05-19, 08:08 AM. Reason: Exhausted from restarting client the last two weeks of the boss event. :/

Comment

• Fainewedd
                Fainewedd commented
                Editing a comment
                and if you have done all that, you have a high chance to get lags after 45min+ in DD so you can restart your client again latest after one hour.
                It is really, really annoying and affect mostly pet classes since the font of the dmg numbers had been changed.

• Confusion
                Confusion commented
                Editing a comment
                At least you lag. I still get the "expected error" message. I was in a duo in DD and still DCed after about 30ish minutes. It really gets frustrating and I understand where you are coming from.

Thanks for your reports, we asked GALA to work on this issue in absolute first priority.

Comment

• Confusion
                Confusion commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you Klaig
            Working...
            X