Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10th Anniversary Event - Last week to redeem Rewards!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10th Anniversary Event - Last week to redeem Rewards!

Hello,

as we are doing things a little different this year, we thought it would be good to post a reminder on the last phase of our Anniversary Event.

Please don't forget to trade your spare Tokens for the final Rewards: http://www.webzen.com/events/10th/Special

Differently from the past, you only have until the next Portal maintenance to do it. currently scheduled for Tuesday, 14 of May at 07:00 UTC.

Furthermore, check if you are one of the lucky winners of the Cash Bonus event: Link

Finally, we wish to thank you all for taking part to this unusual Anniversary.

Stay connected to know more of our next Special Events!

Kind Regards,
    Webzen team

Only 60k points used and can't get anything else...lame. Left with 145K of tokens that I can't use on anything.

How about sending me another 5 master packs or letting people repeat the packs? The rules say nothing about only claiming once:
    • 1. For every 1 Wcoin/Redzen/Bound Redzen spent, you will get 1 Anniversary Token
    • 2. Anniversary Tokens will be given during the scheduled maintenance on April 30, 2019.
    • 3. You will be able to redeem and use the coupon until May 14, 2019.
    • 4. Beginner Pack requirement is to top up and spend 1,000 WCOIN for the first time during the event period.
    • 5. Products purchased through the event page are one-time purchases only.
    • 6. Products purchased through the event page are non-refundable.
    Especially the bit where it says 'you will be able to redeem and USE the coupon.' But you can't...
    Classic quotations: No issue here. Closing this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by JustBrowsing98 View Post
      Only 60k points used and can't get anything else...lame. Left with 145K of tokens that I can't use on anything.

How about sending me another 5 master packs or letting people repeat the packs? The rules say nothing about only claiming once:
      • 1. For every 1 Wcoin/Redzen/Bound Redzen spent, you will get 1 Anniversary Token
      • 2. Anniversary Tokens will be given during the scheduled maintenance on April 30, 2019.
      • 3. You will be able to redeem and use the coupon until May 14, 2019.
      • 4. Beginner Pack requirement is to top up and spend 1,000 WCOIN for the first time during the event period.
      • 5. Products purchased through the event page are one-time purchases only.
      • 6. Products purchased through the event page are non-refundable.
      Especially the bit where it says 'you will be able to redeem and USE the coupon.' But you can't...
      In this case, technically there's no coupon code.
      You trade the tokens directly for the packages.

In previous events, you got either pack 1, 2 or 3. With this event, you have the option of purchasing all 3 packs. But, as I highlighted in the rules you shared, you can only purchase once.

Comment

• JustBrowsing98
        JustBrowsing98 commented
        Editing a comment
        Bit tight. Considering. But thanks for the response.
    Working...
    X