Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic 9.6 Class Balance Update

Dear players,

At the release of 9.6, there was a heavy rework of classes. Steering each class to either DD, tank or support and away from a “1-man dungeon party”. We picked a top class for each role and scaled other classes down from there:
    • DD: Void Mage
    • Tank: Templar
    • Support: Oracle

These changes were never intended to be final, class balance was and will always be an on-going project and getting it correct first time would defy all odds. However, listening to your feedback, we will make some adjustments in the coming weeks and look for implementation on 16th April.

Whilst we do still want classes to have certain roles to fill, we will raise the minimum and maximum bar. As you can imagine, the balancing project demands a lot of time from both Webzen and Gala and an adjustment for every class to happen on this date is unlikely to happen. Whilst we have the groundwork now set with 9.6, we shall prioritize the more popular played classes for the update in a few weeks’ time and roll out additional changes following this date.

Thank you.

Regards,
    Your Rappelz team

Community Support:

What Player think i do.

What i really do.

I'm almost impressed at how long it took. GJ listening. Now put back the bags in CS and I'd consider returning.

Also, please communicate any changes before they are finalised, so we don't have to go through this dance a second time. Ask your players for their opinions, not only their feedback.
    My youtube channel

Comment

• BlackWid0w
      BlackWid0w commented
      Editing a comment
      i agree.
      and i might add please open a public test server before every major update
      i already knew you guys are clowns but idk what to think now

Yes, keep forgetting the Marksman ...

Comment

why do not you remove the master breeder from the game at once so do not make any point of giving it proper attention. always forgotten from the beginning of the master class

Comment

master breeder??????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

Maybe, while you're doing this, go back to the beginning of the game, and actually read the descriptions of the classes as given by the game? You may also want to supervise what QA is actually doing while they're testing it, if you allow them to test it this time, because it's obvious from some of the comments posted from QA that they didn't test the changes anywhere but end game. There is more to the game than that, and, sadly for them, everyone that's not where they decided to benchmark the changes is there, and will have to play these classes, or take advantage of the totally coincidental rebirth sale, mere weeks after the last one.

Comment

Hello, remember that there is also a class called Beast Master, look at the list 180 + there are few because they do not want to DPS, without aoes little damage them and their pet, using harmony and girl bear four leaf clover other players see giants and bother

Comment

• BobbyJoe
              BobbyJoe commented
              Editing a comment
              If you are weak as a BM, you need to go back and read through all the changes that have been made to the class cuz quite frankly, you are wrong. Beastmasters are monsters now. We excel at single target damage and can take damage quite well. However, there can be a wide range in abilities depending on your pets. The Harmony skills work off the pets basic stats, so a s5 unique will make you much stronger than a s0 normal. Although, I tested using 170 s5 normals(tort,pant and poultry) and I was able to run DD s1 and s2. s3 become a slow 1 mob pull so i left. You also gain stats from Sanguine Bond and Spirit Link so having good pets summoned is important.
              If you aren't sure if your setup is right or are unhappy with your class performance in game, find a BM and ask.

• Zambu
              Zambu commented
              Editing a comment
              I feel good that you are happy doing s1s2 S3, in an hour, while other classes do in 20 min, and also do S4 S5 S6

• PrinnyOverlord
              PrinnyOverlord commented
              Editing a comment
              I must not know how to read or something cause I missed the part where he said he did dd1,dd2,dd3 in an hour.

What I did read is that he said he TESTED dd1,dd2 and left dd3 cause it was slow.

Hope you don't put crowed control and debuff in supporter role, cause I don't want to be scaled on oracle...

Comment

I like the fact that you are actually listening and going to address the issues you folks brought into the game. What I don't understand though, is how you are willing to kill off so many classes because a few people with all the bells and whistles can solo. So now we will see a server full of templars and either corr or vm. The other non aoe classes may as well rebirth or delete. And if there is no templar, I guess go drop some cash on that game where you break candies. I have seen it all week. I have heard it all week. I have DONE it all week. Logon, check for a party, nope, exit game, play something else and repeat next day. Period. However, I will say thank you for listening to the hoards of complaints and perhaps acting on them.

Comment

• PrinnyOverlord
                PrinnyOverlord commented
                Editing a comment
                But didnt they say they would listen to our suggestions when they opened the class balancing section in forums.

Originally posted by Piccolo View Post
              Dear players,

At the release of 9.6, there was a heavy rework of classes. Steering each class to either DD, tank or support and away from a “1-man dungeon party”. We picked a top class for each role and scaled other classes down from there:
              • DD: Void Mage
              • Tank: Templar
              • Support: Oracle

These changes were never intended to be final, class balance was and will always be an on-going project and getting it correct first time would defy all odds. However, listening to your feedback, we will make some adjustments in the coming weeks and look for implementation on 16th April.

Whilst we do still want classes to have certain roles to fill, we will raise the minimum and maximum bar. As you can imagine, the balancing project demands a lot of time from both Webzen and Gala and an adjustment for every class to happen on this date is unlikely to happen. Whilst we have the groundwork now set with 9.6, we shall prioritize the more popular played classes for the update in a few weeks’ time and roll out additional changes following this date.

Thank you.

Regards,
              Your Rappelz team
              Thanks for taking action! Will look forward to seeing what April 16 has in store for us.

I have also included some constructive criticisms here in my post under the section called balance.
              Last edited by Laraki; 29-03-19, 02:25 AM.

Comment

I'd like to remind the GMs that many of us have given feedback to other classes, but some of our suggestions may change depending on other changes that have taken place recently. Things like the change in attack speed and pets getting guild buffs are a few examples. If we don't know you are currently working on a class change or other game mechanic changes, we can't give accurate feedback or suggestions.

Comment

Fix Marksman

Comment

i think u should buff the weak classes instead of nerfing strong class but i agree with slayer nerfs i think that class is so broken he should not get 1M max hp from building full damage i think u just have to remove the max hp he gains from m.atk and p.atk and nerf the atk speed back in the days if u want atk speed u have to build atk speed but now you get max atk speed with out building atk speed

Comment

I do not understand nerf.How many players are able to do DD 5 6 SOLO 1-5%? I have eq +22 helmet 24 skill card + 6 + 7 and i have problems witch dd3 (full buff pieces) Players who have full eq 25 reviac should have the right to play solo.Rappelz does not have a lot of players. To press on the team. to find pt is not so easy. Weak players will not be taken into the team +24 +25 to dd 4 5 6.
                      Last edited by DrRapp; 28-03-19, 09:45 AM.

Comment

• Duster79
                        Duster79 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Io. Shadowhunter. All equip +25 set inferno and cloak +10. Liv 195. Duble crossbrow +25.

Is there any buff for slayer? The Hp and Evasion is not enough to play slayer anymore. It is still has a power but there is no life clue for slayer player. Also, you change the classes to be no more one man party but now pet classes can kill all animals in dd with theirselves, it is not acceptable if you want to see more parties. Of course everything change step by step but you have to see the truth. Slayer has a huge potential bring back it with another form.

Comment

Working...
                      X