• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (MOD)Eva
    started a topic Patch Notes - 26th March

Patch Notes - 26th March

Greetings,

Please find the details regarding the weekly maintenance below.

Maintenance date and time: 26 March 2019

Game Maintenance:
    • 07:00 - 09:00 [GMT]
    • FR, DE, PL, IT: 08:00 – 10:00 [GMT+1]
    • TR: 09:00 – 11:00 [GMT+2]
    • US: 02:00 – 04:00 [ET]
    Portal Maintenance:
    • 07:00 - 09:00 [GMT]
    • FR, DE, PL, IT: 08:00 – 10:00 [GMT+1]
    • TR: 09:00 – 11:00 [GMT+2]
    • US: 02:00 – 04:00 [ET]

[GENERAL]
    • Servers restart

[BUG FIXES]
    • Debug message was shown in error: Fixed
    • Siege of the Citadel: Item reward time was given incorrectly: Fixed
    • Siege of the Citadel: Guild point auction was not reset after the first Attack of the Citadel: Fixed
    • Siege of the Citadel: Error message was shown when placing initial bid for the week: Fixed

[TRANSLATION]
    • Translation update

Notes:

- During portal maintenance there will be limited access to the game launcher and Webzen portal, therefore you may not be able to access the game during this time.
    - We remind you that all updates will have to be confirmed during maintenance and are subject to changes.

Kind regards,
    Your Rappelz team

• Confusion
    commented on 's reply
    Speechless... should be the title of this epic.

• Confusion
    commented on 's reply
    On the bright side... At least one person likes this event.

• Robertthebard
    commented on 's reply
    This is exactly why they feel like they can roll out whatever changes they want, and they'll be fine. As far as this event is concerned, it's going to cut out a lot of the population, especially people that can't run in the content where the drops are centered. What's truly ironic is the total acceptance of the ninja editing of the event, that started out as some of this stuff dropping from all mobs. Is there a particular reason you're thinking I should be grateful for them making empty pet cards drop from Temple and up dungeon bosses?

Then there's the lack of quality from our Quality Assurance team, right? You know, the ones that didn't know how bad a nerf on DE was until they actually launched the patch? Nope, I don't have to be grateful. I'll be grateful when they announce that they've fixed the WH password fiasco, so that I can store my more valuable items, and take a break, again. I doubt I'll be able to take another 8 year break though, as the way they're mishandling the game now, it may not survive another 8 years.

• KarelTheSwordMaster
    commented on 's reply
    How am i suposed to be grateful for them giving us a lolipop and then not delivering half of it; and the bits delivered are given 2-3 tiny bits every hour??? This drop rates are horrible!!!!!! Investment in a game shouldn't be rewarded with this events that literally let you pley the game as it's suposed to be played? they used to be CS exclusive, yea, but this game has developed into a state which now lots of the items on the event are for personal use! ( GMFB, CRS, among others ). This events NEED to have proper %s!!! Leave the high rewards with low %s if you wish, but there needs to be a purpose on farming or leveling because of an event! Else what? Do i keep grinding RoA like there's no event at all??? Spice stuff up!!!!

• Dropik
    commented on 's reply
    Hehehehe if you play 24/24, s..t will drop 0. They give new promo Ancient Defense Cubes, ePros and more + Lucky box Shamrock, Heart of Homonculus and Rebirth Scroll! Broken class ___changed____ Only you are idiot

• SteelSmasher
    replied
    Just be grateful and stop bitching about your own lazyness and get over your greedy selves. Webzen is giving us so much free stuff yet idiots who complain still pop every time...

Leave a comment:

• TrevP
    commented on 's reply
    ~The sarcasm is strong within this one~

• Brunohsantos
    commented on 's reply
    they will do that, when there are no more players in the game

• DrRapp
    replied

It is no longer funny,it is so weak. Worst epic ever.Event is low 0 drop

Leave a comment:

• DarkBitz
    replied
    best epic ever!

Leave a comment:

• KarelTheSwordMaster
    replied
    And the event? Is it fixed? Because there was nothing dropping at all! some CRS here and there, but come on! Since this is a self-supplies event, do the right thing and give proper drop rates! And make drop what's not dropping!!!

Leave a comment:

• Cichywariot24
    replied
    tamming have bug ;/

Leave a comment:

• Cichywariot24
    replied
    looooooooooooooooool when you repair buggggggg ;/ auction bug ;/ and more ;/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X