• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Altabrim
    started a topic Server Selection Screen Issues

Server Selection Screen Issues

Dear players,

After today's maintenance, our servers started to experience some instability and many of you reported to be unable to get passed the Server Selection Screen.

If you are one of them, please hold on: we are looking into this issue and will keep this topic updated as soon as we have more information.

As of now, we can estimate a minimum of 2 hours to locate the problem and find a solution so that everyone can access again their servers and enjoy The Siege of the Citadel.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
    Webzen team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE #1

We went ahead and restarted the following servers:
    US: Reviac
    US: Unicorn
    EU: Serafin
    DE: Mephisto

As of now, issues are resolved, however please let us know in case something else comes up.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Webzen Team

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE #2

Unfortunately our solution didn't work and also FR servers have become affected by the problem. Find list updated below:
    US: Reviac
    EU: Serafin
    DE: Mephisto
    FR: Lamia
    FR: Abhuva

We decided to keep servers open for the players that are already logged in. For everyone else, we advice to try the new content on a non affected server or wait for Gala developers to apply a fix. Unfortunately Gala wasn't able to give an ETA for this to happen and we cannot grant a fix to be live until tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE #3 - 2:24AM UTC

Please accept our sincere apologys for this situation.
    We're still in contact with the developers and they have been working on pin pointing the issue. However, we do not have an ETA of when this will be fixed.

We shall proceed to take all servers offline for maintenance and will do our best to keep you updated throughout the process.

UPDATE #4 - 5:30 UTC

Unfortunately there's no update to share yet.

UPDATE #5 - 7:04 UTC

The developers believe they have found the issue, they're creating a server side patch for this but also improving the ability to debug if it continues. As of yet, we don't have an ETA but progress is being made.

UPDATE #6 - 10:10 UTC
    As per the previous announcement, the developers believe to have located the issue and have patched in additional debugging. Due to an issue with skill cards being given at incorrect enchantment levels, up to +10, our database team is proceeding to rollback the character information to before maintenance. The ETA for this being completed is 3 hours (13:00 UTC).

We are sorry for what happened and hope to re-enable everything as it was as soon as we can.
    Your Webzen team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE #7 16:00 UTC

Dear players,

our latest fix didn't last for very long and servers started to go down again today. As a result, we are going to shut down all servers shortly for an exceptional maintenance. Gala is going to debug the issue from scratch to hopefully find a permanent solution. We cannot give any estimation for how long this will take, please keep an eye on our forum for additional updates.

Thank you once more for your patience.
    Webzen team

UPDATE #8 22:45 UTC

Dear players,

Our latest fix is currently on test run. All servers have been open and kept under constant monitoring.
    We will wait few hours before to announce the end of the connection issues, however, you can play the game just as usual by now, and report to us in case of any blocking issues.

Thank you for your invaluable support.
    Webzen Team

• Dropik
    commented on 's reply
    You have New promo CS Heart of Homonculus - 35% off!

- Rebirth Scroll - 35% off!
    Nerf your character change

• HelloU
    replied
    Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
    Servers are now open again.

Both Webzen and Gala will remain for monitoring of the fix.

All characters have been reverted to their state at the start of maintenance yesterday (19th March).

Any items that were withdrawn from the item box are still being processed for refunds and should be completed within the next 2 hours at maximum.

We have increased the server drop rates to +200% and increased the EXP event from +25% to +50%.
    Here you can use a compensation code: Q7248FR66HEZCFYQ

Once we're happy that the fix does indeed work, we shall provide an additional compensation Coupon Code. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience during this past day.
    When we get another code?

Leave a comment:

• Hunter
    replied
    Originally posted by Hunter View Post
    Again "already logged".
    again

Leave a comment:

• Hunter
    replied
    WTB Reviac 8-)))

Leave a comment:

• StarLover
    replied
    What are you guys doing about the constant loading screen crashes? ruins daily runs in pw and vulcanus consistently

Leave a comment:

• Salubritas
    replied
    Same here. And using another account causes an error to say that I can't connect to the login server.

Leave a comment:

• HelloU
    replied
    Me 2

Leave a comment:

• Hunter
    replied
    Again "already logged".

Leave a comment:

• LovelyEclair
    replied
    I reinstalled game 2 times and deleted GameGuard multiple times. Windows Defender and Exploit settings are all off. I don't have any monitor or anti-virus program. Also i tried fresh boot, DNS changing and adding game executables to firewall. Still same issue "Communication line with GameGuard has been disconnected".

Leave a comment:

• AceVentura
    replied
    Still cant connect to the server (reviac) started yesterday after i had some minor bugs (only head hands and boots showing in character selection of some toons), game UI not recognizing login details (name and pwd was okay but still showed "wrong password" when I clicked on name again it dissappeared, after second clikc appeared again and was abble to log in.. and after reconect to try other toon for daily quests i was not abble to login at all - GAME FREZZEs in menu.. (happened simultaneously on all my 3 PCs and problem still persists (tried to login in the night several times, this morning - even after maintenance, and just now) - still not working, after typing user name and pwd the "login" and "quit" buttons became inactive, cant even close game with "X" only works minimizing and close vi@ task manager...

Leave a comment:

• Dropik
    replied

Servers are still not stable???

Leave a comment:

• RobZombie1989
    commented on 's reply
    THey are waiting for having the servers stable again. The event might get extended, at least i hope it will.

• Brunohsantos
    replied

When will you fix the event drop? when the event is over!?

Leave a comment:

• LovelyEclair
    replied
    Character creation screen gives "Communication ..." somewhat fail error. I can't read this because other windows in front of this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X