No announcement yet.

Server Selection Screen Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Character creation screen gives "Communication ..." somewhat fail error. I can't read this because other windows in front of this.

Comment

When will you fix the event drop? when the event is over!?

Comment

• RobZombie1989
        RobZombie1989 commented
        Editing a comment
        THey are waiting for having the servers stable again. The event might get extended, at least i hope it will.

Servers are still not stable???

Comment

Still cant connect to the server (reviac) started yesterday after i had some minor bugs (only head hands and boots showing in character selection of some toons), game UI not recognizing login details (name and pwd was okay but still showed "wrong password" when I clicked on name again it dissappeared, after second clikc appeared again and was abble to log in.. and after reconect to try other toon for daily quests i was not abble to login at all - GAME FREZZEs in menu.. (happened simultaneously on all my 3 PCs and problem still persists (tried to login in the night several times, this morning - even after maintenance, and just now) - still not working, after typing user name and pwd the "login" and "quit" buttons became inactive, cant even close game with "X" only works minimizing and close vi@ task manager...

Comment

I reinstalled game 2 times and deleted GameGuard multiple times. Windows Defender and Exploit settings are all off. I don't have any monitor or anti-virus program. Also i tried fresh boot, DNS changing and adding game executables to firewall. Still same issue "Communication line with GameGuard has been disconnected".

Comment

Again "already logged".

Comment

Me 2

Comment

Same here. And using another account causes an error to say that I can't connect to the login server.

Comment

What are you guys doing about the constant loading screen crashes? ruins daily runs in pw and vulcanus consistently

Comment

• WTB Reviac 8-)))

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                      Again "already logged".
                      again

Comment

• Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
                        Servers are now open again.

Both Webzen and Gala will remain for monitoring of the fix.

All characters have been reverted to their state at the start of maintenance yesterday (19th March).

Any items that were withdrawn from the item box are still being processed for refunds and should be completed within the next 2 hours at maximum.

We have increased the server drop rates to +200% and increased the EXP event from +25% to +50%.
                        Here you can use a compensation code: Q7248FR66HEZCFYQ

Once we're happy that the fix does indeed work, we shall provide an additional compensation Coupon Code. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience during this past day.
                        When we get another code?

Comment

• Dropik
                          Dropik commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You have New promo CS Heart of Homonculus - 35% off!

- Rebirth Scroll - 35% off!
                          Nerf your character change
                      Working...
                      X