Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

again again again!!!

Comment

Hi. Today is still same problem with login to the server. But only to Serafin. Eden is working. I can login to Eden.

Comment

I'm not entirely surprised. also quite sure the Korean servers don't put up with this either. I don't think it's too much to ask that a little more effort to make sure the thing is stable before you drop it on us, right?

Comment

today we will play step by step, take a little rest

Comment

So. I was login to Serafin. But I saw something. At first, yeterday until I don't gent a DC. I was drop a Cloak and Medal. But today they disappeared from my eq.
            Second I was play today mayby 8 min. and puff DC. All thid happened on Serafin server.

Comment

Best solution, Downgrade the game to Version bevor Epic 9.6. Put 9.6 on live Servers when you fixed all your Bugs.

Comment

Dear players,

our latest fix didn't last for very long and servers started to go down again today. As a result, we are going to shut down all servers shortly for an exceptional maintenance. Gala is going to debug the issue from scratch to hopefully find a permanent solution. We cannot give any estimation for how long this will take, please keep an eye on our forum for additional updates.

Thank you once more for your patience.
                Webzen team

Comment

Well I Managed to get on Reviac server for a few minutes before freezing up and getting same "account is logged in" message. The names of all my gear seems to have new names in front of them like "witches" and Dauntless, was this on purpose? I'm not so surprised Reviac is having problems the server was always purple before new epic and only one pvp server available, kinda said to myself- what will happen when old players come back to play new epic if server is already maxed out???

Comment

It's dead again. And probably too late for the 9 to 5 workers to start on a fix today, maybe tomorrow they have better luck....

Coupon code was a nice idea (but hard to find on the actual forums- where is it buried, I tried to get into the discord server but the only 'invite' I could find said it was outdated), but not much use if it still doesn't work. Now it's ticking away along with the other timed stuff without being able to use it. Oh well.

Off to play something else again.

Ahh typed that while Webzen reply came. thanks for update.
                    Last edited by JustBrowsing98; 20-03-19, 04:09 PM. Reason: webzen posted.
                    Classic quotations: No issue here. Closing this thread.

Comment

не работает выбор сервера, сделайте что нибудь спасибо!

Comment

the class is just a class ... just knocked out a card of Abkhava’s boss, now start everything anew, before that I understood it just made the server rollback because my character wasn’t in the game

Comment

ребята настройте пожалуйста нормально обновление прежде чем выпускать сервера, мы понимаем что вы хотите побыстрее мы тоже, спасибо за понимание

Comment

still getting the same message can not connect to server hope they fix this soon i havent been able to play for the last past 2 days due to this

Comment

Originally posted by Marleysa101 View Post
                              And there it happened again - played for 15min - froze up for 10min so i went out and now it wont let me back in - keep saying "this account is already logged in!!!"
                              same here

Comment

The best epic ever, the game dont want this.

Comment

Working...
                                X