Server Selection Screen Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE #6 - 10:10 UTC
    As per the previous announcement, the developers believe to have located the issue and have patched in additional debugging. Due to an issue with skill cards being given at incorrect enchantment levels, up to +10, our database team is proceeding to rollback the character information to before maintenance. The ETA for this being completed is 3 hours (13:00 UTC).

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
      UPDATE #6 - 10:10 UTC
      As per the previous announcement, the developers believe to have located the issue and have patched in additional debugging. Due to an issue with skill cards being given at incorrect enchantment levels, up to +10, our database team is proceeding to rollback the character information to before maintenance. The ETA for this being completed is 3 hours (13:00 UTC).
      I spent $630 in the cash shop before the server crashed, and ofc took the items out of the item box into my inventory. Am I going to get my money back or get to keep my items ???

Comment

Zomg Waiting for game to play lol. Hope will fix auctiuon hous and give the stoled ruppes back because tried add items to sell and its dicount ruppes but item stay at inventory, already losed some billions there :/ And i see my HV pass expired and probabli losed my avatar buffs. so 1 more day or 2 looking for buffs and no play Gl on work but damnit somuch long.

Comment

its alrdy been 3hours & servers not up yet

Comment

• TrevP
            TrevP commented
            Editing a comment
            no it has not, 3 hours from the time that Nazgul last posted, so still around another hour to go

I am in!

Comment

Servers are now open again.

Both Webzen and Gala will remain for monitoring of the fix.

All characters have been reverted to their state at the start of maintenance yesterday (19th March).

Any items that were withdrawn from the item box are still being processed for refunds and should be completed within the next 2 hours at maximum.

We have increased the server drop rates to +200% and increased the EXP event from +25% to +50%.
            Here you can use a compensation code: Q7248FR66HEZCFYQ

Once we're happy that the fix does indeed work, we shall provide an additional compensation Coupon Code. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience during this past day.

Comment

crashed again
              game closed by task manager
              acount logged...

its the same

edit: and i can not login another account
              Last edited by Hunter; 20-03-19, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                crashed again
                game closed by task manager
                acount logged...

its the same

edit: and i can not login another account
                Same problem here.

Comment

Just switch servers OFF and they will be stable. Solved.

Comment

Still says account already logged in. That was on a fresh reboot of my computer if that helps any.

Comment

in the game for 20 mins, crashed , now saying I am already logged in again, tried another account, that wont let me past the server selection screen,

Comment

In general, you can go on Saturday, if you are lucky I will play at least a couple of hours)

Comment

After being on a few minutes and getting back to where I was after losing xp and rupees, I froze up again. After trying to log in again, it says what it originally said, that I was already logged in. Please fix.

Comment

Its Crashed agen and agen the same messege. This acount already loged in. just opened all 250 deco boxes twice lol and anothed day HW pass + buff scroll.
                            must kidding me :O

Comment

And there it happened again - played for 15min - froze up for 10min so i went out and now it wont let me back in - keep saying "this account is already logged in!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X