No announcement yet.

Server Selection Screen Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not gona fix problem? so means i dont gona play today. and what about avatar buffs,was 15 min. left when server done and says account loged in 2 hours.
    Last edited by FireLights; 19-03-19, 07:22 PM.

Comment

When I see this post, I can't stop crying...
      FR staff are fucking useless...

Just for you, in FR we have that by our GM :

Dear players,

After today's maintenance, our servers started to experience some instability and many of you reported to be unable to get passed the Server Selection Screen. Problem was reported and hope for a solution tomorrow...

It will be faster to say : Server doesn't work, fuck you !

Comment

ho hum. play something else until tomorrow, and hope the event gets extended for the pet card drops...
        Classic quotations: No issue here. Closing this thread.

Comment

Alright, thank you very much for the information. I also work in the field, and networking and communication has always been the most problematic when developing and troubleshooting. I wish you guys the best of the luck and hope you can get the issues worked out. I'd like to try the new content!

Comment

The suggestion to try another server isn't very helpful considering both US servers are down. Unless there is a way for me to access EU servers...

Comment

cannot login at server, plz do something

Comment

Your latest restart did not work for the US servers.

Comment

i have been trying to log in all day and all i have been getting can not connect to server all day i have a screenshot but cant put it here

Comment

Please accept our sincere apologys for this situation.
                    We're still in contact with the developers and they have been working on pin pointing the issue. However, we do not have an ETA of when this will be fixed.

We shall proceed to take all servers offline for maintenance and will do our best to keep you updated throughout the process.

Comment

No problem but we want to be compensated, for starters we bought HV so everyone who has HV should be given atleast their day back because this isn't our fault but the devs. 2nd; Loads of people probably lost their buffs they payed people good money for and well that's gone too.
                      Small note: why every new epic do the devs make so many people quit?

It takes alot of time to gather good gears, then u rework a class rendering people's equipment use- /worthless? This costs us hundreds of billions to even trillions and now they are gone in thin air and can only be used as food.... And u make ruppee buying illegal? This game is on the verge dying and u need to promote it again!! Webzen is losing alot of income.

Might be time to make rappelz 2.0 (better graphics whole new content,PLAYABLE ON MAC,...)

Like if u agree so the devs think twice before Rappelz dies.

Regards

EvilLillith , Reviac server

Comment

• Alokaruzo
                        Alokaruzo commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I agree all what EvilLillith said, spending cash for HV, pots, pieces billions and we lost all because of your bad start game….. ppls stops plays if you make that… Greetings for you Vanosh

Okay so now I'm really worried, tried to login again tonite and there is no Reviac server on the list, only Unicorn, which I can't log in to either. I did manage to get on today for about half an hour and went to crystal mountain to farm sirens and try taming drill, when I went to HV I tried to sell the drops to vendor but the names on all the items were all wrong. When I pressed sell it closed the screen and I didn't get credit so I checked bag and it was all still there. Then I turned around to go to warehouse and there was not a single soul around, HV was completely empty! Then I disconnected.

Comment

UPDATE #5 - 7:04 UTC

The developers believe they have found the issue, they're creating a server side patch for this but also improving the ability to debug if it continues. As of yet, we don't have an ETA but progress is being made.

Comment

Do you have any time estimation when the game will be fixed. My cupid's boxes(about 500-600 in total) are about to expire in few hours. I could not open them yesterday. Can they be restored if I can not log in today before they expire?

Comment

I appreciate the efforts you are making but at this point I think you have some problems with the server staff. A game has never been seen to have so many problems every time a new epic comes out. almost 24 0re of crash .......

Comment

...... and believe me this does not help the game

Comment

Working...
                              X